Chapter 14 : Feeling Blues

Jiyong's Pov
I was writing songs when suddenly, Jenna called me. I quickly picked up the call before it ends.

Jenna : Jiyong!
Me : Why are you so happy?
Jenna : Well, thanks to you that TOP and I made up.
Me : Oh...
Jenna : Are you ok?
Me : Ya, I'm fine. I'm just tired that's all. Well, I'm glad that you and TOP made up.
Jenna : Come back home soon. I miss those times when we keep sleeping at each other's house and watch movies.
Me : I will come back as soon as I finish my work.
Jenna : Promise?
Me : Promise.
Jenna : Ok. Bye Ji!
Me : Bye-bye!

I ended the call and my facial expression changed from happy to sad. I did not want to fetch Jenna from the hospital because I wanted TOP and her to be back together. In addition, Jenna seemed to be upset that she and TOP were not on talking terms with each other.

The only way to bring her cheerful smile again is TOP and no one else. I do love her and I would do anything for her to be mine but her happiness is TOP. Not me. As her best friend, I wanted to see her happy every single time even if I have to sacrifice my love for her.

Anyway, with this feeling of heartbroken and sorrows, it will help me to be more inspired by writing these emotions down on a paper. I would then be able to create a beautiful yet sad song.

"Hyung! Want to have something to eat?" Seungri asked which snapped me out of my deep thoughts.
"Uh..No thanks." I answered, too quickly.
"Are you really sure? Cause it's my treat." He asked again.
"Yes maknae." I said in a louder tone and resumed writing songs.
"Ok. See ya!" He automatically left the room and the room was filled with silence once again.

Jenna's Pov
I waited for Jiyong to come home. I kept looking at the window to check whether he's home or not. Every time I heard a car drove past my house, I thought it was Jiyong's but a crush of disappointment hit me when it was not him.

I did not know why I am still feeling lonely even when TOP is always by my side. Maybe because I have always been used to be with Jiyong a lot of times.

"Jenna, let's eat." TOP called me from the kitchen.
"Ok, I'll be there soon." I took a last look at the window before I leave that place with a heavy heart.

I walked to the kitchen and sat on a chair quietly.

"Hey, what's with that sour face?" TOP asked out of curiosity.
"Nothing, tired." I lied.
"Well, maybe if you eat something, you'll be energise." TOP automatically feed me with those delicious food he made.

After lunch, we decided to watch a movie. While TOP was choosing a movie to watch, I cleaned up the table and washed the dishes.

TOP's Pov
As we were watching a movie together, I noticed that Jenna seemed to be sad and was not interested in watching the movie.

That was very strange of her. What happened to her? Did I hurt her without realising my mistake? Or was it something else that is bothering her? I kept asking myself tons of questions and kept wondering why was she feeling this way.

Just by looking at her behaving this way, it made me feel uninterested in watching the movie too and my mood changed drastically. I decided to stop watching the movie and turned to look at her.

"Jenna, are you ok?" I asked her.
"I'm fine. I'm not in a good mood right now." She answered.
"Well, what's bothering you?" I asked her worriedly.
"Nowadays, I seldom smile or laugh. That's all." She explained.
"Then I'll make sure that you're always smiling and laughing." I pulled her in an embrace and kissed her cheek.

She revealled her smile and cuddled with me.

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter even if it's a short chapter, but don't worry. I will update soon! Please do vote, comment and follow! ^-^