Chapter 41 : In A Dilemma

Jenna's Pov
When Jiyong and I returned back to Korea, both of us did not try to engage ourselves into our usual casual conversation. Instead, we ignored each other as if we were strangers to each other and it somehow pained me.

"How was your vacation?" TOP asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist while I am cooking.
"Uh..Great." I said, putting on a fake smile.
"Really? Tell me about it." He said with enthusiasm.

I paused myself, thinking of the right words to describe how my vacation was. Especially with Jiyong.

"Uh..What about we eat dinner first and then, I'll tell you about my vacation." I said, trying to avoid having conversation about my vacation.
"Anyway, the pasta is ready." I added, showing it to him.
"Hm. Okay." He let go of my waist and went to sit on the dining chair.

I let out a small relief sigh before going to the dining room with the pasta I made. We were about to eat our dinner when someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll get it." TOP said, making his way to the frontdoor.

When he returned back to the dining room, he did not only bring himself but brought a familiar guest with him.

Jiyong.

I started to feel nervous all of a sudden when he took a seat beside me. I could feel my heart is pounding loudly in my chest and I desperately want it to stop.

TOP is right here beside me. I should not have any special feelings for Jiyong and forget about the last date I had with him.

I kept chanting that thought in my head for some reasons when I actually did not need to do that.

"How was your vacation Jiyong? I heard you went with Jenna." TOP questioned Jiyong which made me feel tense.

Gosh. Why must he bring up that topic again?!

"It was great. We went to a few places and our old high school." Jiyong said with a cheerful smile.

The three of us start serving ourselves the pasta I made and a few side dishes that TOP made earlier. They were having a pleasant conversation without me and I did not mind of being left out. Reason was, they were talking about the vacation which make me wanting to escape this dining room.

I was about to get up from my seat and go to the kitchen to wash up my plate when TOP hold my wrist. I look at him feeling a little shock.

"I'll wash it." He said while attempting to take the plate away from me.
"It's okay. I'll do it by myself." I said, too quickly.
"Jenna, please?" He pleaded me while giving me those cute eyes.
"Fine." I gave in and he suddenly gave me a wink which made me confused.

When TOP was out of my sight, I could feel Jiyong's gaze is on me.

"Stop staring at me." I said which made him chuckled.
"I can't because you're too beautiful." He then rested his head on the table facing me.

I stiffened my body when hearing his rare compliment to me.

"Can I have a sleepover?" He asked which made me turned to look at him.
"Are you crazy?!" I said, feeling panic arose in me.
"Chill. I was just joking around." He smirk.
"Argh! Ji!" I slapped his arm and gave him a glare.
"So cute!" He pinched my right cheek which causes it to become red as usual.
"Jiyong!" I said, feeling annoyed.

I rubbed my cheeks in a circulate motion and gave it a gentle massage.

"I'm sorry for that again. I just miss you so much." He said in a low tone.

There he goes again. Making me blush at every sweet words he said.

Instead of sitting here and listening to his sweet talks and compliments like an idiot, I decided to fetch a cloth and wipe the table. That will give me a good distraction.

When I went to the kitchen, I saw TOP sitting alone at the counter bar, drinking his own drink. He looked both disturbed and sorrowful which made me worried. I approached to him and backhug him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, feeling worried for him.
"Nothing." He said and took another sip of his drink.
"Are you sure?" I repeated.

He placed his glass on top of the counter bar before turning around to face me. He wrapped his arms around my waist once again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He brought his face closer to mine and gave a sweet peck of kiss on my lips.

"I'm fine." He said, giving me a reassuring smile.

I gave him another peck of kiss before fetching the cloth that was placed near the sink.

After the dinner, TOP and Jiyong decided to head home since it was a tiring day for them. Including me.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed. I tucked myself in properly and tried to sleep. However, after many turnings and tossings I made on the bed, I still could not go to sleep.

Maybe because the thought of TOP and Jiyong.

This has been quite a disturbance to me as the image of both of them kept appearing in my head. I felt that I am in dilemma ever since I started to develop feelings for Jiyong.

Every time I recall the old sweet memories I made with him, my feelings for him kept growing each day. Somehow, I felt guilty. Guilty because I am soon going to have a partner in my life and I should not be cheating on TOP. I should not even love two person at a time in the first place.

What I am afraid of was hurting them at the end of the day. I hate seeing them in pain and making them suffer because of a girl like me. I hate to see both of them fight all the time because of me again.

Staring at the engagement ring that has been hugging my ring finger for the past few weeks, made me think deeper.

I was deep in my thoughts when suddenly, there was a knock made on the door.

♡Hey guys! Short chapter I guess but I hope U like it. Anyways, juz want to let U know that this story is going to end soon which makes me a little sad about it. :'(♡