Chapter 12 : Unforgettable Day

Jenna's Pov
"Stay away from her!" TOP warned Jiyong and held him by the collar.
"What's your problem?!" Jiyong yelled at him.
"Guys! Stop it!" I told them and tried to separate them from each other.

They gave each other a death stare frightened me. Then, TOP grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him, feeling extremely lost and frightened.

He was silent and started to drive at a high speed. Suddenly, I saw Jiyong's car from the back. My heart kept pumping faster and faster and I really did not know what to do. My hands have also started to sweat. I kept looking behind and saw Jiyong's car getting closer and somehow, I felt that he is going to hit TOP's car anytime soon. To avoid that trouble, I decided to act fast.

"Slow down!" I said loudly so that TOP could hear me.

Instead, he chose to ignore me after telling him for several times. I turn the stirring wheel to the left, causing the car to be unstable.

"Jenna, let go!" He yelled at me.
"Unless you slow down this car!" I yelled back.

He stopped the car immediately and caused a loud screech. What I did not expect was that my head hit hard on the front window glass which gave out a loud thud. Not only that, my head then bounce to the back and to the front again injuring my head even more.

TOP's Pov
After stopping the car, I realised that Jenna hit her head hard as I heard a loud bang. I look at her shockingly and I saw her bleeding. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to the other front seat. I unbuckled Jenna's seatbelt and pulled her out of the car. Then, Jiyong came out of his car and ran towards me. He looked at her shockingly when he saw her state and both of us panicked.

"Let's take her to the hospital." Jiyong ordered.

He carried Jenna into his car and I let him do so as I was still in a shock state. I let him lead the way and I followed him from behind. After arriving at the nearest hospital, we carried Jenna together and approached to a doctor quickly.

"Doctor, help us. She's bleeding profusely." Jiyong said pleadingly.
"This way." The doctor showed us the direction and we followed.

We put her on a patient bed and were told to go out and wait. My hands were sweating and I kept thinking about the incident over and over again. Jiyong sat beside me and kept praying that Jenna will be fine.

"This is all my fault." I blamed myself.
"Hyung, it's ok. It's not just your fault. It's ours. We will take this responsibility together." He cheered me up and I felt better.
"Sorry about just now. I really didn't mean to pull you away from Jenna. I was just...jealous." I confessed.

We gave each other a bro hug to show that we forgave each other. Then, we waited silently, hoping to hear good news.

Jiyong's Pov
I kept walking around and waiting for the doctor to come out. We waited there for an hour and it made me more nervous and afraid.

"Come on Jenna. Be strong." I whispered to myself.

After waiting for another ten minutes, a doctor finally came out of the room. I approached to the doctor and asked about her condition.

"Now she is in a fine condition but it won't last long." The doctor replied.
"What do you mean?" TOP asked worriedly.
"What I'm trying to say is that, she lost a lot of blood and I'm very worried about it." The doctor answered.
"So can I donate my blood to her?" I asked the doctor.
"Of course you may. If you have the same blood type as her." He replied and gave me a comforting smile.
"I'll give." TOP interrupted.
"This way." The doctor said and TOP followed.

When they left, I went inside the room where Jenna is in. I saw her head was bandaged with many layers and I could really see her blood stained at the bandage. I sat beside her and held her hand gently. I felt that her hand was cold as if there were no blood went through her vessels. I got worried sick and hoped that she would not die.

"Jenna, please wake up. I can't bear to lose you. You're the only girl that has treasured with me since I was little. Who's gonna live in that house I built? So please wake up." I told her even if she is not awake.

Suddenly, the door of the room flew open. There, I saw TOP standing and his expression seemed to be worried.

"Well?" I asked.
"Mine dosen't match hers." He told me.
"I'll go." I said, rushing to meet the doctor.
"It's down the hallway." TOP said loudly so that I could hear.
"Ok." I said loudly back to him as I was getting further away from him.

I met the doctor who was waiting in the room.

"I'm here to donate my blood to Jenna." I told him again.
"Of course, will do." He said and began to check my blood type.

Hey guys! So sorry if this chapter is short but I hope you guys like it. Please do vote, comment and follow! ^-^