Chapter 20 : I'm Forgotten

Jenna's Pov
For the past one month, everything remained the same. Every morning I would wake up, do my daily routine, go to work and call or text Jiyong at night.

I realised that I seldom call or text Jiyong but I hoped he understands.

After work, me and TOP will usually have our short date at night. Sometimes, we would fight with each other but we made up after a few days and I thinked that it is normal between couples.

Right now, I am packing my stuffs and meet TOP outside the set as usual.

"What's taking you so long?" He questioned as I walk towards him.
"Well, you know the reason why." I answered him simply.
"Alright. Now, where do you want to go?" He questioned me again.

Both of us remained silent as we were thinking deeply of where to go.

"How, about...Let's go to the ice-cream shop." He suggested.
"Aren't you tired of going there a lot of times." I questioned him as I was getting bored of going to that ice-cream shop again.
"How about we go for a stroll in the park?" He suggested again.

My face lit up in excitement as I love going to park and admire the view of it.

"Sure." I agreed.

I was about to walk off when he hold my hand.

"Before we go, we're going to get some ice-cream first." He said and I was slightly annoyed by it.
"Fine." I gavr in and he looked happy.

I laughed to see his childish atittude and continue walking to his car.

TOP's Pov
After arriving at the ice-cream shop, I chose flavours that I want to eat and waited for it.

"Do you want one?" I asked Jenna as she took a glimpse at the different types of ice-cream flavours that displayed in front of us.
"Nope." She replied.
"Ok then." I took the ice-cream from the person and paid for it.

Then, we proceeded to the park. We did not ride my car as the park was not far. As we were walking, I eat my ice-cream and listen to what Jenna was talking about.

"Aren't you cold?" She asked as she rubbed her hands together.
"Nope." I answered and she stared at me in disbelief.
"Here. Eat some." I offered her my ice-cream.

She looked at it as a threatening thing.

"I'm going to turn into ice eating that." She said and I laughed.

After spending another 15 minutes, we decided to head back to the hotel. On our way back, we talk a lot.

"See you tomorrow then." I said to her as we arrived outside her room.
"Goodnight." She said and planted a kiss on my lips.
"Goodnight." I said and spread a huge smile on my face.

I kept touching my lips as I kept rewinding the scene where she placed her lips onto mine.

Jiyong's Pov
I sat on my bed and waited for Jenna to call or text me. I have been doing this as a habit untill it sometimes distracted me when I am working.

Mostly, I was able to focus on my work and get it done. I felt restless and hopeless without her each day. I felt that she is slowly fading away from me.

I noticed that she rarely call or text me these days. I get upset when she did not do either one. I would not be mad at her for not doing it as I know that she is busy doing her work or maybe dating with TOP.

I felt my anger rising up whenever I think about him with Jenna. I felt a wave of jealousy overcame me. I was about to sleep when I heard my phone buzzed. I quickly went to it and answer it immediately.

Me : Jenna.
Jenna : Hi Ji.
Me : How was your day today?
Jenna : Great. How about you? Hope you're doing fine.
Me : Yeah...
Jenna : You ok Ji?
Me : Ya...I'm just tired.
Jenna : Did I disturb you?
Me : No, not at all.
Jenna : I miss you Ji. It's been so long that we didn't meet with each other.
Me : Jenna, is just a few months. We don't need to miss each other because we're going to meet again. Anyways, I hope you'll come back soon. It's so lonely that you're not living next door.
Jenna : I will. I promise. Goodnight and have a good rest. Bye Ji!
Me : You too.

I felt happy that she called as I get to listen her sweet voice but at the same time, I felt that she has changed.

Whenever we chat over the phone, she would usually tease me, laugh at me or mad at me about something but this time, she just talk casually. As if I am just a friend, not a close friend anymore.

In addition, she likes to make our conversation short and I felt that she dislikes talking to me. I felt terribly gloomly when she treated me this way.

I have a strong feeling that she is not going to be the same person I knew. To me, whether she is a different person or not, I will still keep on loving her no matter what. Even if she just treated me as her best friend or acquaintance.

"I love you Jenna." I thought sadly and forced myself to sleep.

♡Hey guys! I know that this chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please do vote, comment and follow! :-) ♡