Chapter 27 : I Need You

Jenna's Pov
Avoiding TOP each day, I felt pain burning inside me. I desperately want to be with him but it will be a bad idea. For now.

I decided to go to a nearby park to clear off my disturbing thoughts. I sat on a bench where it is far from the other people who are spending their time with their families and friends.

As I was enjoying looking at them, a couple suddenly walked pass me. I stare at them and it reminded me of TOP. I began to feel much more sorrowful and tears formed in my eyes.

I was too hurt to be the happy cheerful girl. I was too heartbroken to see Bom and TOP being together.

Thinking of Bom, I felt a wave of jealousy and anger washed over me. However, I cannot put the blame on her unless she was doing it on purpose. Or should I say adding scenes. But, I know that Bom is not the type of girl who wants to ruin someone's relationship.

Right now, I just needed someone to come to me and comfort me. That person is Jiyong.

Jiyong's Pov
"Let's take a break." I said to the artist who I am currently busy working with.

When I was about to leave the recording room for lunch, my phone vibrated. I decided to check who it was and it was from the annoying person on earth. TOP. "What does he want from me now?" I thought.

I let out a tiring sigh before answering the call.

Me : Hello?
TOP : Can help me?
Me : Help you with what?
TOP : Find Jenna.
Me : You've got to be kidding me. She's at the coffe-
TOP : No! She's not there anymore. She went somewhere else where I couldn't find her.
Me : Can you explain to me in details first.
TOP : Ok. I was with Bom and we just hang out casually and when she kisses my cheek and hug me, Jenna left the place and-
Me : Enough. I know why she's like that. I'll call you later. Bye.
TOP : But-
Me : Bye.

I ended the call and rushed out of the studio. I chose to run when I can ride my car to find her but, it was just for her.

After 15 minutes of running, I finally reached to my destination which is the park.

Knowing that I was exhausted after running over here, I still continue searching for her while panting heavily.

"I can't stop now. I need to find Jenna." I reminded myself.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a lady sitting alone while covering her face with both of her palms. By observing her, I was familiar with the clothing.

I went towards her and heard her sobbing. It must be her.

"Jenna?" I called her softly.

She looked up at me with those hurtful eyes.

I sat next to her and put my arms around her. She began to sob even more.

"It's ok. I'm here for you." I comforted.

After a few minutes, she has finally stop sobbing and was much more calmer.

Realising that I have not completed my work, I quickly ask Jenna about her problem.

"Jenna. Why were you crying?" I asked politely.
"TOP...He hurt me and I broke up with him." She explained.
"Why are you here? I thought you're working." She questioned innocently.
"TOP gave me a call and he sounded worried that you're gone. Mind explaining to me later or tomorrow?" I explained further.
"I'll tell you tomorrow. Let's head back to work." She said while getting up from the bench and I did the same.
"Now. Don't cry like a baby. Be happy and smile brightly! Jennie." I teased and run away from her.
"Stop calling me Jennie!" She said and chase after me.

♡Hey guys! I know this is short but I'll be updating another chp soon. So...dun worry, this is not the end. Plz vote, comment and follow! ^-^♡