Chapter 13 : Avoiding Him

Jenna's Pov
"Ow, my head. Where am I?" I asked myself.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw TOP and Jiyong sitting beside the bed. Both of them looked extremely happy and glad that I had woken up.

"Jenna!" Jiyong hugged me tightly as if he had never seen me for many years.
"You can let go of me now Ji." I told him as I was suffocating.

Then, TOP went closer to me. My expression changed and I looked away from him.

"Jenna, I'm sorry." He apologised to me and held my hand.
"Give me some time." I told him and slowly pulled my hand away from his.
"Ok." He said sadly and went out.
"Jenna." Jiyong called my name.
"What?" I asked him.
"You shouldn't do that to him. Don't you know that he slept for only 4 hours and wakes up again to just look after you." He told me.
"But still, I'm in the hospital because of him." I said, not feeling guilty.
"Anyway, you should thank me." He said and I was confused.
"Huh?" I said in confusion.
"I donated my blood to you because you lost a lot of your blood and you won't be alive if I didn't donate it." He explained.
"Jiyong, thank you so much." I thanked him and gave him a warm hug.

After that, we broke the hug and I lay down back on my bed.

"I'm gonna get the doctor to check on you. Wait here." He said and I nodded my head.

He left the room and I started to think about the accident. I recalled that I hit hard on the glass and on the stirring wheel. I touch my head where it hurts and felt so desperate to see my bandaged head.

Suddenly, the doctor and Jiyong came in, making me startled.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked me.
"I'm feeling better." I answered his question.

The doctor gave me a check-up and I felt nervous and scared about it.

"Jiyong, I'm scared." I told him.

He held my hand to assure me that I will be fine and I felt automatically safe being with him.

After the check-up, the doctor told me about my head condition and gave me some advices.

"You can be discharged in three days because I need to see how your condition goes." The doctor said to me.
"Ok." I agreed so does Jiyong.

Then, TOP came in with food and drinks.

"I bought these for all of us." He said and placed them at the table.

Jiyong led me to a comfy chair and made me sit on it.

"Let's have a good breakfast together." Jiyong said happily.

We ate the food deliciously as we were hungry. At the same time, I noticed that TOP has been looking at me. I did not look at him because I am still mad at him. Also, I have to stay in this hospital for three days doing nothing except resting.

TOP's Pov
As we were cleaning the table after breakfast, I kept looking at Jenna. I wanted her forgiveness so much so that I can feel better. She kept avoiding me and stick herself to Jiyong as if I am invisible.

"Jenna, I'll be back at night. We have a lot of work to do." Jiyong told her and she seemed to be sad.
"Ok." She said and Jiyong left the room.

In the room left only me and her.

"Jenna, I won't be coming back tonight because I have an event to attend." I told her.

She did not say anything and I decided to leave. When I went out of the room, I saw Jiyong waiting for me. Both of us walkes together to our cars.

"Hyung, are you ok?" He asked me in a concerned tone.
"Jenna." I said.
"Don't worry about her. She's like that. I was once did something wrong and she acted like that way too." He comforted me.
"How long did she act like this way?" I asked him as I was curious.
"Well, depends on how much you hurt her. For me, it took a few days." He answered.
"Oh." I sighed.

After reaching the carpark, we separated our ways and bid goodbyes. I felt sad that Jenna did not want to talk to me or even look at me.

Jenna's Pov
It has been going on like this for three days and I felt that I wanted to be with TOP again. I miss him. A lot. I was having deep thoughts when my phone rang. I took my phone and it was Jiyong. I quickly answered the call before it ends.

Jiyong : Hey Jenna!
Me : Jiyong! When are you fetching me?
Jiyong : Uh..TOP will be fetching you cause I'm extremely busy. Really.
Me : But-
Jiyong : Gotta go bye!

Jiyong ended the call and left me puzzled.

"Weird." I said to myself.

After 5 minutes, someone came in the room, making me startled. There, I saw TOP. He took my bag which I had already packed and we left the room. As we were walking, there was a total silence.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.
"No, I'm not." I said, not looking at him.

We continue to walk and reach the carpark. He opened the car door for me and I remembered what had happened that night. He went in the car and started to drive. Again, there was a total silence and it was making me tense. Then, he suddenly stopped his car on one side and looked at me.

"Jenna, can you at least forgive me." He said and I looked at him.

We were silence for a minute and I felt that I should accept his apology.

"Then promise me that you'll listen to me next time." I told him.

He spread a smile on his face and so did I. He hugged me tightly and so did I.

"I promise." He whispered into my ear.

I spread a smile on my face and felt glad that he learnt his lesson. We broke the hug and he kept looking at me

"What?" I asked him sweetly.
"I miss those eyes of yours. And your smile." He answered me and I blushed instantly.
"Now, are you going to send me back or are we going to stay here till midnight?" I said.
"Let's stay here." He said and smile playfully.
"Fine. Let's stay here." I purposely continued the joke.
"I'm just kidding. Let's head to your house." He joked.

He continued driving and I decided to get some sleep.

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and please do vote, comment and follow!