Chapter 36 : A Talk With The Culprit

TOP's Pov
I was laughing away about Jenna leaving Jiyong alone running when my phone buzzed. I glanced at my phone to see a message sent by one of my old classmates.

Rose : Is your fianće cheating you?
TOP : What are you talking about?
Rose : Let me send you a video of her and Jiyong.

Jiyong? What is it got to do with him?

Rereading the text she sent, does not look convincing enough for me to believe her. Also, I know very well that Jenna would not cheat on me. She has made it clear that Jiyong and her are just best friends. She has always been faithful to me and I trust her.

When the video appear, I pressed it and watched every single seconds of it.

As I watch, I began to not believe Rose words as in the video shows only Jenna and Jiyong dance together.

I was about to stop the video and reply to Rose when my eyes caught the sight of Jenna kissed Jiyong.

Afterwards, the video ended.

My anger rises up upon seeing my lover kissed my best friend. At the same time, I feel betrayed. I feel as if I am being used.

How could Jenna not tell me about this? I thought sadly.

"Jenna, what's this?" I asked in an angry, serious tone.

She looked confused for a second and went to sit beside me. I handed her my phone and replayed the video to her.

When it ended, she seemed to be nervous as her face went pale.

"Did you really kissed him?" I start questioning her.
"Yes but-" She did not get to finish her words as I stomped out of the room, leaving the others feeling confused.

As I was heading towards the elevator, I could hear her calling me from behind. I ignore it and went into the elevator. I kept pressing the close button as I did not want her to ride the same lift as me.

However, she got into the same lift in time before the door closes.

"Don't follow me." I instructed her.

She tried making an eye contact with me but I refused to look at her.

"TOP, listen to me just for once. You've promised me that you'll listen to my explanation before-" She did not get to finish her sentence as I interrupted her again.
"I guess I broke the promise and so did you!" I yelled, leaving her being speechless.

Jenna's Pov
I turned into a timid person after he yelled at me in anger. I was too hurt to chase after him and explain in details. Instead, I decided to sit at the nearest bench that I spotted and recall about the earlier incident.

"So stubborn. So stupid." I kept on scolding at myself.

I feel heavy deep inside of me for not telling TOP about the accidental kiss but I did it for a reasonable reason though. I wanted to avoid arguments but I guessed I was wrong. I have forgotten about the fans, the haters and the media out there, searching for new gossips to talk about.

I cannot believed that someone really took a video of Jiyong and I dancing together and sent it to TOP personally.

Speaking of the word personally, I have a suspicious feeling about it.

Knowing that I would not solve anything by just sitting here and pondering, I went back to the recording room to fetch his phone.

When I have arrive there, the four members looked at me expecting an explanation but I have no time for that.