Chapter 8 : Jealousy Between Two

Jenna's Pov
"Ji, look at-" I was going to finish my words when I saw Jiyong fast asleep beside me.
"You're always the one who fell asleep first. Goodnight." I sighed a little.

I switched off the television and laid down beside him. Since I am not sleepy, I decided to disturb him. I poked his cheeks and kept giggling softly. Suddenly, my phone rang and it startled me. I answered the call immediately without knowing who am I speaking to.

Me : Hello, who's this?
TOP : It's me TOP.
Me : Oh it's you.
TOP : Are you ok?
Me : Ya, I'm fine. It's just that when I answer calls, I have the habit of not looking at the phone screen first.
TOP : Oh, I thought you don't like me calling you-
Me : No no no no. I like it when you call me.
TOP : I like it when you answer my calls.
Me : ...So why did you call me for?
TOP : I just want to hear your voice.
Me : TOP, you can hear my voice all you want when we go dinner together tomorrow.
TOP : Goodnight Jenna.
Me : Goodnight.

I ended the call and kept smiling away like an idiot. I started to like TOP even more each day. His voice, his smile and his eyes are attracting me every time I got to meet him or not. I think I am starting to fall in love with him. Somehow, I felt weird by falling in love with him because I came here a few days ago and I did not know much about him. I guessed I am not telling anyone about this, not even my trusted best friend Jiyong. As time passed by, my eyelids were getting heavier and I fell into a deep sleep.

Jiyong's Pov
I woke up the next morning and found myself on the sofa. Suddenly, I smelt a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. I got up from my sofa and went towards the kitchen.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." Jenna greeted me as soon as she saw me.
"Goodmorning." I greeted her back and went towards her.
"What you're cooking?" I asked as my eyes were half-opened.
"Pancakes and scramble eggs." She replied while continue preparing breakfast food.
"Can I help?" I asked her as she was rushing to do things.
"Maybe you can help me make orange juice. It's there." She pointed towards the oranges that were placed on a table.

I went to that table and start to make orange juice. As we were preparing breakfast, we heard a doorbell.

"Did you invite anyone?" I asked her and she seemed confused.
"I didn't." She replied and looked lost.
"I'll get the door." I left the kitchen and went to the front door.

As I opened the door slowly, I was shocked to see TOP.

"Hyung?!" I said in shock.
"Surprise to see me?" He said and gave me a bro hug.
"Who is it?!" Jenna shouted from the kitchen so that I could hear her.

Both of us went to the kitchen and found the food and drinks on the table.

"Let's eat." She took three plates and place on the table.

We took each plate and take some of the pancakes and the scramble eggs too.

"Hmm! Delicious!" TOP complimented Jenna's food and she seemed to blush again.
"Thank you. Glad you like it." She took the empty plate and started to wash the dishes.
"Need help?" I asked her quickly before TOP does.
"Sure. Help me wipe the table." She handed me the cloth and I started to wipe the table.
"Let me help you with the dishes." TOP insisted her but she rejected.
"It's ok. If you want to help me then...Help me clean the stove." She told him and he took a cloth to wipe it.

After fifteen minutes of cleaning, the kitchen looked good as new.

"Thanks for helping me to clean up the kitchen." She thanked us.
"No problem." TOP and I said at the same time.

She giggled and went upstairs to get changed while I went home to get changed too.

"Why must he come here?" I complained to myself silently so that nobody could hear me.

TOP's Pov
I waited for Jenna in the living-room and while waiting, I looked around the house and it sure is beautiful. As I was walking around, my eyes caught something interesting. It was a picture of Jenna and Jiyong. The picture was large and had their names at the bottom of the picture. They seemed to be happy and somehow they looked like a couple. I got jealous thinking of that as I wanted to be with her.

"Jenna." I said softly and admired the picture.
"Yes?" I turned around and saw her fixing her hair.
"You startled me." I told her.
"Why did you say my name for? Is there something wrong?" She kept asking questions.
"Nothing." I told her.
"You're just like Jiyong." She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked her as I was curious.
"Well, both of you like to say my name and when I asked, both of you said nothing." She explained.
"Now come on. I bet Jiyong is waiting for us outside." She walked towards the front door and I followed her from behind.

After we went out of the house, Jiyong's car was just outside Jenna's house.

"What took you so long?" He asked. "What do you think?" She asked him back.
"Ok I get it. Now get in." He surrendered and she began to smile.
"Jenna." I quickly grabbed her arm.

She turned to face me and looked startled.

"Uh..Do you want to ride with me?" I asked her as I wanted her to be with me.

Jenna's Pov
TOP asked me a very tense, difficult question even though it was a common question to answer. I was stuck between Jiyong and TOP. If I go with Jiyong then TOP will be hurt. If I go with TOP then Jiyong will be hurt. Before I could answer, Jiyong came out of the car.

"She's riding with me." He told him and opened the car door for me.
"Sorry." I apologised to TOP quickly before he gets hurt on the inside.

I went in the car and Jiyong closed the car door and sat at the front seat. As he was driving to YG building, both of us kept quiet.

After reaching there, I saw his face seemed sad and angry at the same time. I held his hand and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I was worried for him.
"Nothing." He answered me and looked away.
"Ji, don't hide it. It'll only gain pain." I told him and held his hand tighter.
"I'm just jealous." He told me.
"Jealous of what?" I asked him again to know the situation better.
"Ever since you meet TOP, he tries to get closer to you and I'll always feel lonely and jealous. I'm scared that you'll leave me." He explained and seemed more sadder.
"Aww, Jiyong!" I hugged him and he seemed to be lightened up.
"You don't need to be jealous and of course, I won't leave you. You're my best friend and you know I need a friend like you." I told him and gave him another hug.

He hugged me back and he seemed to be happy. He looked super adorable when he is being like this but of course, I did not want it to happen again as I may not know whether he will tell me the reason when he act this way again.

After the comforting hugs, we went into the building.

"Ji?" I called him.
"Hm?" He looked at me straightaway.
"I'm having dinner with TOP tonight and I was hoping that maybe you would want to come along." I explained.
"It's ok. You guys go ahead." He replied to me.
"You sure?" I asked him again, feeling a little worried.
"Yup. Anyway, I have a lot of work that needs to be done and I'll be home late." He explained to me.
"Ok." I nodded my head and we bid our goodbyes to each other.

Hey guys! So sorry for making you guys wait for this chapter and hope you can forgive for that. Anyways, thanks for reading this and please do vote, comment and follow! ^-^