Chapter 42 : The Kiss

Jenna's Pov
"It's okay Jenna. Everything will be fine." Taeyang said, trying to assure me.

I tried stopping myself from crying but I failed to do so. Tears were just streaming down my cheeks continuously at the thought of the earlier incident. I kept blaming myself for it and I wished that I could rewind and undo it.

I hugged my knees tightly to my chest while recalling the incident that I will never forget.

I got off from my bed and decided to open the door instead of ignoring it as it bugs me and I could not drifted off to sleep.

When I have arrived at the front door, I decided to peep through the door hole to see whether it was just random people on the streets playing their stupid pranks on me. Or Jiyong.

I immediately spread an unknown smile on my face when I caught the sight of Jiyong. I quickly opened the door as he annoyed me with the knockings.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked in a sleepy tone.
"I can't. Because of you." He replied which earning him a confused look from me.
"What do you mean?" I questioned him.
"You're leaving me in two days and I felt that the time is super short. So I..." He suddenly trailed off which I understand why.
"You wanted to spend more time with me before I am with TOP. Right?" He nodded his head in response which seemed cute to me.

Wait, what? Did I just mentioned that he is cute?

"Jenna?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

Both of us stared into each other's eyes for some reasons and silence was filled in the air. The atmosphere was not awkward at all but it made me nervous. My heartbeat was beating two times faster and all I could do was calming myself down by reminding myself that he was just my best friend. Nothing else. Nothing more than that.

However, these thoughts were no help to me as my eyes betrayed me by looking down at his lips.

"Enjoying it?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw was him smirking.
"No. I don't." I broke the eye contact and tried to escape from him.

I was about to turn around and make my way to the living-room when I felt a hand grabbed my wrist.

"What are you doing?" I gave him a confused look.

He pulled me closer till there was no gap in between us. His hands slowly wrapped around my waist which sends chills down my spine. The next thing he did was leaning his face closer to mine which make our lips crashing into each other. The kiss was short but passionate at the same time. After some time, we pulled from each other gasping for air.

"I love you Jenna. Do you still love me?" He questioned me which made me start thinking.

I was about to answer his unanswered question when I saw a familiar figure at the back. My eyes widened seeing him and I immediately back away from Jiyong.

"What's wrong Jenna?" Instead of answering him, I kept staring at the person behind him.

I could see anger and hurt in the other person's eyes and tears were slowly welling up.

Jiyong who was now clueless about the whole situation, turned behind to look at what I was staring at.

"So this is what you guys been doing behind my back?!" TOP said in anger.

I could see his fists curled up into a ball and his veins could be seen at his neck.

"I love her first. I came to her first. You were just an extra." Jiyong spat on him.

TOP started gritting his teeth and I could see that his patience have no longer stayed in him. He went closer to Jiyong and sent a painful punch in his face. Jiyong touched his bottom lip which bled and I could see him smirking evily.

"Pathetic." He said which causes TOP to feel anger rising in him.

He was about to give another punch when Jiyong caught his fist and gave him a punch. Both of them started messing up the place by throwing each other on the furnitures. The vases and small glass decorations were shattered into pieces.

"Guys stop it already!" I yelled at both of them but they chose to ignore me.

Knowing that I could not stop the violent fight, I decided to call Taeyang.

Taeyang : Hello?
Me : Taeyang, come here quick! They're fighting.
Taeyang : Who's fighting?
Me : TOP and Jiyong.
Taeyang : Ok, I'll be there.

After waiting for a while, Taeyang finally came. Not only he brought himself here but along with Daesung and Seungri. Taeyang instantly pulled Jiyong away from TOP while Daesung and Seungri pulled TOP away from Jiyong. The three of them struggled to pull them away from each other as they keep going forward, wanting to continue the fight.

"Enough already!" Taeyang yelled.

Both TOP and Jiyong gave each other a death glare and their eyes were still glued to each other.

"Loser." I heard Jiyong mumbled under his breath.
"What did you say?!" Jiyong started smirking evily again.
"I said loser." He said loud and clear.

Since I knew that TOP is going to attack Jiyong again, I decided to stand in between them.

"Stop it already! Enough!" I yelled at both of them while pushing them away from each other.

My tears started welling up in my eyes but I could not care less about it. I just want them to stop fighting.

"He started first." Jiyong said.
"I don't care who started first! You guys shouldn't be fighting because of me!" I yelled again.
"If you're going to keep fighting over me, I'm going to leave you. Both of you." With that, I ran upstairs to my bedroom.

"Where are they now?" I asked Taeyang who is trying to calm me down.
"They went out. Separate ways." He answered.
"It's all my fault isn't? All of these happen because of me." I said, blaming everything to myself.
"Jenna, everyone makes mistakes. Not only you. Don't blame everything to yourself." Taeyang pulled me into a hug which comforted me.

We pulled away from each other and Taeyang suddenly took out something from his pocket. I looked over due to my curiosity.

"What's this?" I said in confusion.
"Locket. This was meant for you to keep it long time ago." He handed me the locket.

I opened it to see me and Jiyong smiling happily while making a small heart. I spread a small smile seeing the picture however my smile faded away.

"I can't keep it. I'm marrying to TOP." I said, closing back the locket.

I pointed the locket to Taeyang, expecting him to take it back. However, he pushed it to me which left me in confusion.

"I know you're stuck in between them but I want you to think harder. Try to figure out what you really want. Who you really want to be with. It's not over yet if you love Jiyong." He told me which left me pondering about it.
"I'll leave first. Take care of yourself. Anything just give me a call." He said with a smile.
"Thanks." I gave him a small smile while waving him goodbye.

♡Hey guys! Sry for the late update again. But just to let you know that the next update may or may be not the last update.♡