Chapter 22 : War Starts Between The Two

Jenna's Pov
When I woke up, I found Jiyong sitting on the floor facing me.

"Morning." He greeted me.
"Good morning. Did you sleep here yesterday?" I questioned him as I noticed a pillow beside him.
"Yes." He replied softly.
"Ji, I reminded you so many times that you should go home and get some rest." I nagged.
"I know. I just...miss you." He said softly while scratching the back of his head, avoiding eye contact for a while.
"Hmm..How about we take a stroll at the park after breakfast." I suggested.
"Sounds good to me." He said.

After freshening up, I decided to choose a simple outfit since I wanted to match my clothing with Jiyong.

When I breathed in the aroma of the food he made, my stomach began to grumble.

I sat in a chair and waited patiently for the food to be served.

"Smells good." I complimented.

My eyes were glued to the food he was placing it on the table. I looked at it with admiration and could not wait to dig in.

I was about to take a piece of the scramble eggs when he suddenly slapped my hand away, making my utensils fall.

"Hey!" I said in frustration.
"You got to wait for me." He demanded and took the utensils that dropped.

I reached my hand out as I knew that he is going to hand me my utensils when he put it on the counter.

Noticing that my face went completely blank, he looked at me with his playful eyes and I knew that he was starting to play a fool.

I got off from my chair and when I was about to take the utensils, Jiyong instantly snatched it away from me.

"Yah! Jiyong! Give it to me!" I demanded.
"There's many of it in the drawers. Go take it." He said while smirking.

There must be something he planned earlier. I went to the drawers to take another set of utensils when the drawers are filled with insects.

"Eeee!" I shrieked and ran away from it.

Behind me, I could hear laughters were made by him.

Aish. This kid! I went up to him to give him a slap on his arm.

"Yah! Why would you do that?! You know I hate little bugs!" I said while glaring at him.
"Go take it." I ordered.
"It's fake so you can touch it." He said while continue to make another dish.
"But I don't want to!" I whined.
"Then let it stay." He said, still playing a fool.

I peeked at the drawers and stared at the fake insects in disgust. There were realistic enough but it still looks gross.

Yuck! I picked it up anyway as I hate these things laying around in the house and threw it in a bin with my fingertips.

Jiyong's Pov
After breakfast, we went to the park by riding my car even though it was quite near. Reason is because I do not need to drag myself home back to just take my car for work.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You're so slow Ji." Jenna said while walking ahead of me.
"I know. I purposely do it." I said.
"Why?" She asked curiously and turned around to face me.
"Because I don't want to tire myself like you." I answered simply.

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Ji, there's no such thing as using energy." She argued.
"There is." I argued back.
"There isn't." She raised an eyebrow.
"Fine. Whatever." I said, letting her win over me.

She smiled to know that she won the lame arguement but it made me smile even though it is silly.

She walk towards me and pulled my hand so that I can reach at the park quicker.

"Must I always drag you around." She complained.
"I didn't tell you to do it." I said.
"Well, you forced me to." She said.
"Liar. I didn't." I argued.
"Mentally. Not physically. Get it?" She said.
"Hmmm." I responded.

After reaching the park, we strolled around walking hand in hand which
made me feel as though we are a couple.

"Let's go work now." She demanded.
"Now?" I asked her in disbelief.

I do not want to leave early as I wanted to spend more time with her.

"Yes. Now." She repeated.
"But we got here like 15 minutes ago." I complained.
"You count the time?" She asked, almost bursting out laughing.
"Yeah. Why?" I confessed.
"Nothing. It's just..Nevermind." She shook her head and giggled again.
"Anyway, it's not counting, but checking the time." I corrected her. "Argh! Fine. You know I'm bad at talking proper English." She said, feeling a little annoyed at me.

I just smirked feeling proud that my English is better than her.

"Anyway, can we go to work early? Please?" Jenna pleaded with her aeygo.
"Fine." I said, feeling a little annoyed.
"Yay!" She said cheerfully.
"Stop acting like a child." I said.

She slapped my arm playfully and argued back.

"Hey! I'm not a child anymore." She said disagreeingly.

When we have arrived at the YG building, I decided to accompany Jenna for a while before starting my work for today.

TOP's Pov
"Hyung! Where are you going?" Seungri asked as I was about to leave the recording room.

"I'm going to see someone for a while." I told him.
"Are you seeing Jenna again?" Taeyang questioned.

I hesitated to walk further and answerd his question.

"Uh...Yes." I said in a low tone.
"Why are you meeting her anyway? She's not doing hairstyles for us for today." Daesung asked curiously.
"Aish! You guys just....stay out of it." I told them and went to see Jenna, leaving the three of them staring blankly.

Before I could meet her at the usual place, my eyes caught Jiyong and Jenna being together. I clenched my fist as I felt frustrated with him being around with her like a glue.

I went towards them and they seemed to be a little surprise to see me.

"Can I talk to you for a minute." I said.
"I'll go first. See you later Ji." Jenna said, waving him goodbye.
"So..What do you want to talk about?" He asked.
"I want you to try to stop hanging out with her." I said firmly.
"And, don't hold her hand." I added.
"Because you're jealous?" He asked but I ignored him.

Before I could turn around and walk away, he stopped me.

"Give me a good reason first." He demanded.
"Because..." I couldn't answer as I made a promise of not sharing my relationship to anyone.
"Just don't touch her." I said warningly.
"Just because she's your girlfriend." He blurted out.

I paused myself from saying anything and stay rooted to the ground.

"How did you know? Jenna told you?" I asked curiously.
"She didn't. I just knew it." He replied.
"The way she behaves around you, the way she talks to you, is so much different and I figure it out." He added.
"Smart." I told him and he smirked.
"Still, I won't listen to what you want because she's special to me too." He said, refusing to listen to my commands.
"Fine. Do whatever you want." I said, feeling anger rising.
"Just don't hurt her. I don't want her being sad or depressed because of you." He said firmly and left me.

♡Hey guys!!! So sorry if I haven't update a new chapter and for making you guys wait again. Sorry! >_< Coz I know how it feels when the story is left incomplete.♡