Chapter 26 : Unexpected

Jenna's Pov
"Jenna. Jenna. Jenna!" I snapped out of my thoughts after Jiyong called me for so many times.

I looked down and noticed that I poured the coffee too much into Jiyong's mug.

"I'm sorry." I fetched a dry cloth and cleaned the table that spilled with coffee on it.
"Jenna, you ok?" He asked concernly.
"Don't worry about me. I just...didn't sleep well last night." I lied as I did not want him to worry about me.
"Really? Let me check." He leaned his face nearer to mine and held my chin. "What are you doing?" I questioned him as I had no idea what was he trying to do.

After a few seconds, he was still in that position and continued checking me. I felt a little weird and pushed him away from me lightly.
"Ji!" I said annoyingly.
"Such a liar. You slept well last night." He answered confidently.
"Oh really. Evidence?" I challenged him.
"Your eyes are still as pretty as always." He said, making me grin.

"Are you giving me a compliment or saying sarcastically." I said, not believing.
"Does it matter?" He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Anyway, let's go to work. I'm going to be late." I dragged Jiyong out of the house with me after breakfast.

After arriving at the YG building, Jiyong starts to annoy me with many kinds of questions.

"Jenna. Do you think I should buy this or that?" He questioned me as he show me pictures of clothes, shoes and accessories.
"I think-" Before I could answer, he interrupted me.
"Oh wait! I think I should buy this! Wait. That dosen't match. What do you think Jennie?" He said, smiling playfully.
"Ji! Will you stop irritating me." I covered my ears while he laugh away.
"I love it when you're like this." He said and winked at me.
"And don't call me Jennie. I'm not a little kid anymore." I added.
"Why? That name is cute and it suits you." He said while putting his arm around my neck.
"Ji. It's ticklish!" I giggled and he purposely tightened it more.

TOP's Pov
"Ok. You know the plan right?" I asked Bom as she fixes her hair.
"Ya ya. I know." She said and did a final touch on her hair.
"You know..you don't need to do that." I reminded her.
"I know. I just want to make her jealous. And to make her feel like what you feel. That's your plan right?" She explained.
"Ya but don't act too much. She'll know it's fake." I reminded her again as I felt nervous about it.

While Bom is busy doing her own stuff, my eyes search for Jenna. After 5, 10, 15 minutes, she finally came.

"Bom, let's go!" I said dragging her with me.
"Ok ok. Let go of my hand." I let go of her hand and she followed me.

As they were nearing, Bom and I went out of the room casually and pretended to laugh at something funny. I held her hand and walked casually.

Jenna, who was playing around with Jiyong, noticed me. She eyed me like a hawk and her smile faded away.

"Did that work?" Bom asked curiously.
"I think it did." I replied.
"Great! Now let's continue with the plan." She said cheerfully.

After a few hours, I know that Jenna will be going out to her favourite cafe for lunch. I decided to go there with Bom earlier than her so that she will not suspect us following her.

We ordered muffins and drinks and sat at a corner. After a couple of minutes, Jenna finally arrive.

"Act naturally." I reminded her again. "You act naturally because you're the one who is not acting naturally." She said, feeling annoyed.
"I thought that you're good at acting." She added and took a sip of her drink.
"I am good at it." I argued back.
"Now shhh!" She put her index finger onto her lips.

We talked naturally and laughed at some of our jokes. At the same time, I took a few glances at Jenna.

She seemed to be angry, sad and jealous. Suddenly, I noticed her wiping her eyes roughly and stomped outside.

"Um..Did we made a mistake?" Bom asked worriedly as she took a glance at Jenna.
"No. Stick to the plan." I instructed.
"Do you really think of doing this, is going to make her reflect herself? I think it's just going to hurt her." Bom said warningly.
"Just...Stick to the plan. If anything happens, I'll take full responsibility of it." I said.

Jenna's Pov
A week passed by and TOP acted the same way as usual. He always hangs out with Bom and always taking glances at me.

It literally annoy me and most of the time, it made me frustrated. Jiyong did not notice my behaviour as he is currently very busy with his work.

However, he tries his best to send me home and make sure that I am fine. I checked the time on my phone and I knew that it is my lunch time. Again, TOP will reach at my favourite eating spots with Bom and tries to make me jealous. Huh. Pathetic.

As they were talking and laughing, Bom suddenly hug TOP and kisses his cheek. I was shock when TOP did not take any actions but just smirk.

"That's it! I have enough of this drama!" I told myself furiously and walked up to him.
"We need to talk. NOW." I said angrily.
"Sure." He said while leaving Bom.

When we are far from the people including Bom, I started the conversation.

"What's that drama for?!" I asked furiously.
"What drama? Bom and I were just hanging out as friends. Why are you taking it so seriously?" He explained calmly.

I felt my anger is rising and I feel like exploding out of anger.

"Look. I don't like playing games and stop trying to make me feel like the way you felt!" I shouted.
"Wait. How did you know-" Before he could ask me, I cut him off.
"Duh. It's so obvious. You're trying to do what Jiyong and I do so that I could feel the same feelings as you." I explained confidently.

He was left being shock and surprise at the same time. By reading his face, the first sentence that he will surely say is accusing Jiyong.

"No one told me and I just figure it out by myself!" I added.

After a few minutes, we were silent. I felt that we are not getting along well and felt that I needed time to be alone.

"I think we should break up." I said, feeling gloomly.
"What?! Jenna. Please. No." He pleaded me and hold my hands tightly.
"We can't go on being like this. We always fight about this and you always told me that it hurts you. And I don't want all of this to happen repeatedly." I explained.
"Jenna please. Just give me one more chance! Please!" He begged me numorous times.
"I-I-I'm sorry." I said softly and pulled my hands away from his.
"I think....We aren't made for each other." I said in a low tone and walked away from him.

♡Hey guys! What do U think bout this story? Do U think that this is the END of their relationship? Do comment bout it! Anyway do U like it? Do vote! Lastly, follow! ^-^