Chapter 21 : Like The Old Times

Jiyong's Pov
Today is the day that Jenna will be returning back to Seoul. I was waiting impatiently as I have not seen her in a year.

She did not return to Seoul back as she informed me that she is going on a vacation with TOP. Their reasons were that they wanted to spend time with each other a lot and get to know each other more. It was very hurting when Jenna told me these reasons. Even though she does not realised that she has been hurting me. Anyways, I still kept quiet and endure the pain.

Right now, I am waiting for her at the airport. I felt relieved and thankful that no one recognise me and I am enjoying it.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I questioned them.
"Well...We followed you because you were acting strange since Jenna left for the film and now we're following you to make sure you're ok." Taeyang explained.
"Guys, I'm fine, really. And I'm sorry if I acted weird and being moody all the time to you guys." I apologised.
"Nah it's ok." Daesung said, giving a cheerful smile.
"Hyung can I ask something?" Seungri seek for my permission.
"What is it?" I questioned him.
"Do you love Jenna?" I hesitated to answer as I was afraid that they will cause troubles by sharing it to others, especially the fans.

The three of them continue questioning me about Jenna and all I did was ignoring them.

When I could not stand them questioning me, I decided to confess it.

"Fine! I like her! Ok! Happy?" I confessed and turned away from them.

I cannot believed that the first person I confessed to was my band mates.

"But please don't tell her. Cause I don't wanna lose her." I reminded them. "We promise." Taeyang said.

The other two promised me too and I hoped that the promise will last forever.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice behind me. The voice that I was eager to hear.

"Ji!" She called me again.

I gave her a huge smile and waved at her. I gave her a tight hug and she did to.

"Oh my gosh! I finally get to see you Ji!" She said while breaking the hug.
"You sounded like a fan." I joked.
"No I'm not." She argued.
"Yes. You are." I argued back.
"We're still the same as usual." She said.

It made me felt happier when we have not change our attitude towards each other because I love arguing, teasing, disturbing her, just like the old times.

"Where is TOP?" I questioned her.
"He dosen't want to be around with me at the airport." She answered.
"Why not?" I asked out of curiosity.
"He just don't want the fans to get the wrong idea of me and him and spread rumors." She explained.
"If I were him, I'll make sure I dressed myself as an ordinary people. Just to be with you." I told her.
"You're right." She agreed and giggled.
"Uh..I guess we will leave first." Taeyang interrupted us.

I nodded my head in response and the three of them leave while smirking secretly at me.

"Ji, can I request something from you?" She asked cutely.

When she acted like that, there must be something fishy going around.

"What is it?" I asked nicely
"Can I eat all my fav foods for lunch? Originally made from you and is simple." She requested.
"Ok then." I fulfilled her request.
She look at me in bewilderment and I laughed to see her face expression.
"Ji, are you really going to cook it for me? Be serious and stop laughing!" She ordered angrily.
"Ya, I'm going to cook it for real." I said.
"You sure? Cause I'm very hungry." She repeated the question.
"Yes Jenna." I replied the same thing again.
"Ok then." She said happily and linked her arm to mine.
"I'll pull this luggage for you." I told her.
"Let me do it." She said while fighting for her luggage.
"Just for today please." I pleaded.
"Ok fine. Don't complain to me later." She warned.

Both of us kept chatting non-stop and argue non-stop. Mostly we talk about the film and her date with TOP. I wanted to hear every single details about TOP as I wanted to do better than him and also find out some secrets. Or even pranking him on things he hated so much but, I will never do mean things to TOP. Or else, Jenna will kill me.

After arriving at her house, she bring her luggage inside her house and clean some areas of the house while I go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients that I needed for Jenna's favourite dishes.

Jenna's Pov
I collapsed onto my bed after I had done cleaning my house. I felt warm and comfy and wanted to stay like this. I miss this house so much as it holds many memories of me, Jiyong and my family by looking at the picture frames that hung on the walls.

After that, I decided to take a short nap while Jiyong is out to buy the food items for my lunch.

Somehow, I felt bad for making that request to him. I felt that I was a greedy person by using his money to buy things that I wanted.

I quickly took my phone out of my handbag and texted him of the food that I only wanted to crave for.

Luckily, he did read the message and buy what I craved the most. After a couple of minutes, I fell into a deep sleep.

Jiyong's Pov
After buying the things I needed, I rush back to Jenna's house.

Before I prepared the ingredients for cooking, I went around the house searching for Jenna as the house was too quiet.

When I arrived in her bedroom, I saw Jenna sleeping peacefully on the bed. I smile to see her resting and pull the blanket over her.

"I'll cook later for you." I whispered softly.

♡Hey guys! Hope you enjoy reading it and please do vote, comment and follow!♡