I'm here(Soraru X Depressed! Reader)

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! I GIVE UP!!  I'VE HAD IT WITH BOTH OF YOU, YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU WANT, NEVER ASK ME FOR WHAT I'M THINKING, DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR "WE DID IT FOR YOU" BULLSH*T? KNOW WHAT? IDFC ANYMORE. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, NOT LIKE YOU EVEN CARED ANYWAY." You shouted at your parents when you overheard their little conversation of throwing you into summer camp. 

You hated  the idea, you knew your parents will not give a sh*t about your opinions so you didn't even bother trying to convince them not to do it. You ran into your room grabbed your phone and wallet, dashed out of your house while wearing a panda hoodie and ran straight to your favourite park. It was the middle of the night, no kids were around, no humans in sight, you sat on the swing and started sobbing. You took out your phone and called the only number on your phone- Soraru- 

"(Y/N)?" he answered "(Y/N)? are you..? Hold on, i'll be right there." Soraru was still on the phone,yet you remained silent, only soft crying. "(Y/N), i know you won't listen to anything i'm gonna say right now, but at least, hear me out. Don't do anything stupid, hold your phone close to your ear,close your eyes and sit still. Now, know this, You still have me, and I will never leave, I'm not those people whom you've seen, alright? I'll be with you till the end." 

While he was talking, he was driving to the park you were in, he knew you'd be here, it was your favourite park, the park you would run to everytime something happened, the same swing you sat on,the exact same expression you will always have, he knew it. He pulled up nearby, just behind the park, you were still closed eyed, you heard the hooting of owls, it has always calmed you down, but this time, it was different, you couldn't be calmed down with just the hooting, you needed something more. 

Arms draped around your shoulders and landed infront of you, you felt warm breath on your neck,you knew this breathing pattern,this familiar sense of safety,yes, you felt safe, for the past who-knew-how-long, you finally felt safe,you felt loved, you felt like you belong somewhere. Your tears never stopped flowing, he satyed with you the whole time, you were crying and he was hugging you, holding you tightly yet with such gentle care, you turned around and hugged back "S-soraru, I'm sorry, i-i almost broke our p-promise, i almost took it, t-the p-pills. I'm sorry, Soraru, I'm sorry........." 

"Its alright now (Y/N), its alright now, I'm here now, just forget what they said, just forget it all, I'll be with you all night if need be, you can even come to my place for the night, its alright now (Y/N), its alright." 

"Last  night, good night..." 

His singing voice was the only thing in this living hell that made you finally feel like you were safe, you calmed down to his singing and slowly fell asleep in his arms. He slightly  smiled when he felt your limp body and shallow but steady breathing, he knew you were asleep. He brought you to his house and tucked you in bed, he got a bed just for you as you always go either his house or the park when you were frustrated or depressed. 

"Its alright now (Y/N), " he whispered as he took a damp towel to wipe your tear stained face, "I've got you" he gave you a goodnight kiss on your forehead as he headed to sleep on his bed beside yours.