Mirror(Luz x reader)

Crippled by the fears and anxiety she face, the girl sat in her chair, gazing at the mirror before her. All she could see was a dull girl with souless eyes, void of all emotions and feeling.

She reached for the mirror,  placing her small pale hands on its reflective surface,  mouthing "help me" but no sound escaped her lips. She sat in total silence. 

Around her were origami butterflies with torn wings and paper cranes with broken necks, "why was i born into this life" she often wondered as she gazed into the  dirty old mirror. 

Unknown to her however,  her surroundings were slowly changing, the darkness showed signs of light,  but in her eyes, all were dark.

As she gazed into the mirror, the other side gazed back with the same soulless expression.

Time went on and everyday was the same,  the girl could not walk due to her crippled legs, gazing into the mirror and mouthing the same words, but this day it was different.

When she gazed into the mirror,  what she saw was not herself, but of a boy with brownish hair. She was surprised and so was he, in the mirror, she saw a place of light, it was identical to her place, but it was bright and the butterflies were vibrantly coloured with iridescent wings, flying freely and gracefully.

"Who are you" she mouthed, and he showed a little smile.  "My name is Luz" he said, his voice angelic to her ears, how did his voice travel pass the mirror to her side,  she didn't know and neither did he.

"My name is (Y/n)" the girl mouthed, Luz could not understand her, and asked her to speak.  "I want to hear your voice, my lady" his angelic voice once again tickled her ears.  However for the girl, who has forgotten how her own voice sounded, gently shook her head 'no'.

Slightly disheartened, Luz still put on a smile in order to not make things awkward. "Then how about this, i shall sing you a song,  will you listen? " the cheery boy chuckled. 

The crippled girl nodded, but her expression unchanged, a face void of emotions and feelings.

"kushakusha ni natta shinsatsuken o motte
kantan na sōzō ni hibi o tsukatte iru
tanchō na fūkei ni futo nemuku natte
kaisō ressha ni yurare ugoite iru
..."

As he continued singing, the girl could feel somethi g wet fall from her eyes,  those tears which she had thought dried up long ago,  now falling uncontrollably, the voice she thought she would never hear ever again, now audible in sounds of sobs and cries.

He has stopped singing once he heard her cries, wanting to reach out for her even though they had just met.  Reaching into the mirror,  he made a wish, wishing to go through to her side even if it may seem impossible,  he wanted to be by her side.

It had seemed that heaven took pity on the pair, and a miracle happened. The mirror turned into a gate, allowing the boy to fall through and touch the crying girl.

He embraced her tightly yet gently, afraid of inflicting any sort of damage, as if she was a fragile butterfly. She cried into him, he held her close. 

The pair of darkness and light balanced each other,  creating a beautiful piece of art, a true masterpiece created only by the work of love and acceptance. 

He accepted her fears and she accepted his light, even as her fears and anxiety remain, he helps her overcome it. Together they found peace and belonging.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Aye!  I finally found inspiration to write ^^;

I know,  i know,  i've been sort of MIA for like what?  Months? 

But its only cuz of life haha...  Life hates me and i hate life. 😝 IN YO FACE LIFE.

In all seriousness though, this story was inspired by something i encountered actually,  so i'm not too sure how it turned out haha

Towards the end i kinda got lost so ye...  The ending might suck but i hope i could at least bring the message through ^^

If the message didn't really go through then well i hope you at least enjoyed it somewhat :3

Hm... Well i have nothing more to say anymore so,

Hope you enjoyed! 

See ya in the next chapter!