Little red ridding hood(Shima X Reader)

A long long time ago, there was a village.
In this village, a certain mother asked her daughter, "(Y/n), will you bring this to your grandmother in the woods?"

The little girl nodded, and wore her red hood and set off for the forest to take care of her sick grandmother.

°°°

"The forest huh.... the folks in the village told all the kids to stay away from the forest as a spirit roams here, I wonder if i can meet them"

°°°

Little red ridding hood was the name everyone gave her as she wore her red hood everywhere she went.

With her little basket of medical supplies in hand, little red ridding hood set off into the forest to find her grandmother.

°°°

"Its such a lovely day today, such a shame that I'm only here to take care of grandmother. After taking care of her, i would have to walk home alone. Spirit of the forest, can you hear me? I would like to be your friend, my name's (Y/n), or little red ridding hood."

°°°

Of course, silence fell again in the forest.
Little red ridding hood sighed and continued towards her grandmother's house.

That was, until she heard a sound.

She stopped in her tracks and listened attentively, hopping to hear it once more.

°°°

"Little red ridding hood eh? How about we become friends? In this forest, no kids are allowed in, you're the first human child to come here in 20 years."

°°°

Little red ridding hood smiled a little.

°°°

"Of course I would be your friend, mr Spirit. I'm off to see grandmother, would you want to come with me?"

°°°

A little chuckle could be heard, echoing throughout the vast forest.

Little red ridding hood's smile grew wider.

°°°

"You are quite an interesting young girl, little red."

°°°

She walked and walked, having a great time chatting with her new found friend until she reached her destination.

She opened the door to her grandmother's place,

°°°

"Grandmother? I have brought medicine..."

°°°

Little red was met with a dark house, no lights, but the stench was revolting, the stench of iron as two beady red eyes met hers in the darkness.