Dares and Truths, Oh My!

Hola! Hello! Allo! Konnichiwa! Another chapter here!
Again, I do NOT own Gravity Falls nor Danny Phantom. Otherwise I would know how Gravity Falls ends. Duh. All rights reserved to Butch Hartman and Alex Hirsch. See? I remembered his name after seeing it so many times on the comments.:)

___Mabel's PoV___

I, for the first time since Bill attacked us for the last time, am actually scared of someone. Weird, huh? But that smirk on Tori's face make her look so sure that she'll win(even though no one really wins in Truth or Dare). Well, I will not fall to intimidation! I am Mabel Pines and will make the best dares!

__Tori's PoV__

WHAT AM I GETTING MYSELF INTO?! I know that my smile(read: smirk) was giving Mabel and Dipper the heebie jeebies! Ah, this sucks! I can't even come up with a single good dare! No, calm down, I can do this! What would the awesome Prussia say at seeing me so weak! I must be strong!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gods, help me.

__Dipper's PoV__

That, that smirk! I start shuddering as I imagine all the terrible things that she'll make Mabel do. (She won't make me do anything 'cause I don't really know her and I'm planning on not staying.) But still, What horrors could be going through that mind right now?

A/N Jaja! Dipper's scared, Mabel's determined, and Tori's certain she won't be able to come up with a good dare. What'll happen next? Well, don't ask me! Ya gotta just keep reading, just keep reading, reading, reading~.=^=

__Mabel's PoV__

"Alright, if no one has any objections, and honestly? Who will?, then I will start." I state as I quickly think of a good dare. Can't let Tori get all the good ones. And besides, I can't dare Dipper anyway. Well, nothing too embarrassing anyway. "Tori, truth or dare?" Tori looked startled, but not by much. You could tell she was expecting me to ask her first, considering I can't really dare Dipper.
"Um, dare...?" she sounded uncertain as she squirmed a bit on her bottom.

I grinned as I thought of the perfect dare. "I dare you... To dance THE MACARENA!" I exclaimed as I added a bit of suspense.

Tori's so pale I think she's turning white! Weird, oh well! She's gotta do the dare, do the dare, do the da~are~!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N Lotta these, huh?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__Tori's PoV__

"I dare you... To dance THE MACARENA!"

Seven words. Seven godsforsaken words, and I feel the blood draining from my face down to my shoes. I feel like Haruhi when she found out that she had to become the Host Club's dog, sorry, errand boy, to pay off a debt of 8 million yen. And the reason I'm not freaking out is because my brain is still processing.