This the End?

------WARNING------
ATTENTION! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HEAR/READ MY RANTS AND PROMOTIONS OF MY BOOKS DO NOT READ WHAT IS IN BOLD. THANK YOU. MUCHOS GRACIAS. DOMO ARIGATOU. THANKS. GRAZIE. DANKE. MERCI. YADA YADA YADA.

------[Warning End]----------

Hello everybody! My name is Spain and we are at the the end of this book..... ;-;

But! Never fear! For I, Spain A.K.A Antonio Fernández-Carreido, will begin writing other books~! In fact, I have two other books published already~ One is called The Lost Hero and the other is called Remember Me, Notice Me. Please check them out, or not, either way.

_-_-_-_-_Line Break_-_-_-_-

Jazz coughed as she wafted the smoke from her face, there was enough dust here to give the Dust Bowl a run for its money.

She looked around, trying to see if everyone was alright. Colour had returned to the world, so Jazz assumed they had woken up and had returned to the real world. Even so, the explosion had reached into the Human World as well.

Then she heard groaning to her far left, Jazz ran over. Johnny 13 had gone to look for Kitty, Shadow following like always.

Dipper groaned, his body hurt. He had been close to the explosion and had been caught in the after shock but at least he had remembered to cap the Fenton thermos, otherwise their hardwork would have been for nothing.

Thankfully he hadn't broken anything, but he felt winded and dazed. He could vaguely hear someone saying his name and feel someone shaking him.

"--per? Dipper! Come on, Dipper! You can't go into shock now!" A frantic female voice said, hazy, but there.

Dipper's eyes focused and he saw it was Jazz who was shaking him.

"Jazz?"  He asked groggily.

Jazz sighed in relief, she had been worried Dipper had gone into shock and become unresponsive.

"What happened?" She asked, worry etched into her face.

Dipper struggled to sit up. "W-we managed to capture Bill, but before I could close the thermos he sent a last beam of energy at Danny and Tori/Dani jumped in front of him and shot an ectoplasmic beam. W-when the two beams of energy met they collided and exploded... Wait, where's  Danny and Tori/Dani? And my sister?!"

"And Sam and Tucker?" Jazz added, they quickly began searching. Soon enough even the ghosts helped.

"Whoa! I'm fine!" Mabel's voice sounded.

"If it weren't for me though this little lassie wouldn't have made it!" The ghost said.

They ran over and saw that the ghost that had overshadowed Mabel had left her body, and Mabel shook a little but stood firm.

"Mabel!" Dipper cried, running over and hugged his sister, who hugged back.

"Bro bro, Jazz! You're both okay! " Mabel cried, smiling happily.

Dipper laughed weakly, he still felt a little winded, but his sister's enthusiasm infected him as well.

"You got Bill, right?" Mabel asked, brow furrowed slightly.

Dipper nodded, lifting the hand that held the thermos that held the most powerful dream demon in existence.

Mabel gasped slightly, awestruck that in such a small thermos held such a big bother.

Then a thought struck Mabel.

"Wait, where's Tori, Dani, Tucker, Sam and Danny?" She asked, she had gotten so preoccupied with her brother and Bill Cipher she had forgotten about the others.