Chapter 35

*Recap*

JuJu has to tutor Gilinsky and when their arms brush by eachother, JuJu feels those sparks again, but, of course, she ignores it. Lastly, Matt tells her he has a surprise for her after class.

End of chapter 34

__________________________

Jack Gilinskys POV

I'm so happy that Julia is my tutor, but, I have to play it off and act like I don't want her as my tutor.

We'll get closer, hopefully, and she might give me another chance to explain.

If my feelings for her are actually true... Well, then, I have to tell her.

But, who knows, it might just be a stupid little crush.

When I walked past her I felt the sparks that I felt when our hands touched a week ago. I know she felt it too when she looked at me and that made me so happy until, we walked into class.

When we walked into class, Matt pulled her and kissed her till the bell rang.

I tried to hide my jealousy but, Collin saw right through me.

"You okay?" he asked.

I shook my head and then looked down at my feet, with my jaw clenched.

He patted me on the shoulder to make me feel better but, it wasn't working.

Maybe her being my tutor isn't so great. She hates me and she's happier without me.

After she's done tutoring me I'm going to stay out of her way and leave her alone. I can't ruin their relationship.

Most importantly, I can't ruin her happiness.

I was thinking about this situation so much that I wasn't even paying attention in class. The teacher gave us a sheet and I didn't know how to do any of it because I was lost in my thoughts.

I just sat there, in my seat, acting like I was writing something down, till class ended.

The bell rang and we finally got out of school.

Time for tutoring.

__________________________

JuJus POV

Class was finally over and I'm so excited to see what Matt's surprise is.

I walked to my locker and put all my needed books in my backpack, then, headed to Matt's locker, who's isn't too far from mine.

"Hey." I said, once I finally reached his locker.

"Hey." He said, turning his attention away from his locker and towards me.

He grabbed me by my waist and kissed my cheek.

I smiled at the gesture, but, tried not to get distracted, remembering that I came here to see what his surprise is.

"So, you had a surprise for me?" I asked.

"Yep. Let me get it for you." He said, reaching to the top of his locker and grabbing out a small black box.

"Here. Open it." He said, handing me the box.

I opened it and saw 3 beautiful, blue rings.

I gasped, thankful that he got me this.

" What are they for? And why are there 3 of them?" I asked, curiously.

"The one that looks like a snowflake is for good luck. If you ever need it." I smiled and nodded, telling him to keep going.