Chapter 41

Previously

I walked to the first room I saw and opened it, no one was there. I opened the next one and it was just a couple of random people making out. Eww, making out in the same room. What the hell. I shook my head to get the image out of my head and went to the next room.

I opened it and looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes...

JuJu's POV

I gasped, "Matt, what are you doing?" I said, on the verge of tears.

I found him in a bedroom, making out with Alison.

"It's not what it looks like. This was just a mistake." He says, with wide eyes when he sees me standing by the door.

"Mistake? You didn't say that yesterday when you kissed me in the hallway." Alison said, angrily.

"You kissed her more than once?" I asked.

He didn't get time to respond because Gilinsky walked by the room and stopped when he saw Alison.

"Hey, I was looking for you." He said talking to Alison, then turned his attention away from her and looked at me, clearly seeing the tears on my face. "Woah, what happened?" He asked me, trying to wipe the tears off my face.

"Why don't you ask your new date. I'm sure she'll be 100% honest when she tells you what's going on." I said, rudely, moving his hands away from my face, looking at Alison who had a guilty look on her face.

"Juj.." Matt started with sad eyes, then I cut him off.

"Save it. We're over." I said, turning around, to see that everyone in the hallway just witnessed me being cheated on.

I ran down the stairs and out the front door. I didn't know my way home, so, I just ran on the sidewalk towards a random direction. I just needed to get out of that house.

I ran for about 5 minutes and I stopped when I knew I was far from Johnsons house.

The bad news was, I didn't know where I was.

I took my phone out to call Collin to come pick me up but when I got my phone out, it shut off. I knew I should've charged it before coming to this stupid party.

I sat on the curb and just put my hood over my head. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

My first boyfriend cheated on me.

And everyone knows.

I'm going to be the joke of our school again. I started to cry even harder, thinking of having to go back to being bullied.

I'm never good enough...

I saw 2 headlights, far away. I stood in the middle of the street waiting for the car to come by.

I don't want to go back to that life. I can't. I won't.

I know this isn't the best way to handle you're problems, but it feels like it to me.

I close my eyes getting ready for the car to hit me. The car was really close to me and it was almost time until someone pushed me out of the way.

I opened my eyes and saw Jack Gilinsky.

"JuJu! What the hell are you doing?" He yelled, standing up.