Chapter 3

Edited

JuJu's POV

Me and Hannah walked into lunch, quickly, heading over to our table in the corner. All 3 of my bullies are in my lunch so, we decided early this year that we wanted to sit all the way across the lunchroom from their table, so, there's less chance of me getting picked on.

Yeah, some people around us pick on us and throw food at us but it's better than sitting next to the populars.

I feel so bad for Hannah because she gets bullied sometimes just because she's my friend. I feel like I'm making her life miserable.

I try to ignore it because I need a friend right now. For support. Someone who cares. I need her so I know I have someone in my life to live for.

I smile at Hannah, we get our lunches from our lunch boxes and start eating. The whole lunch time we just made little conversation. I start laughing because of something funny she had said. I'm still laughing until, I turn my head to the left and see Sam Wilkinson staring right at me.

I look away and act like I didn't notice. I turn back and he's still staring at us..or me. It's probably nothing. I ignore it, once again and start talking to Hannah. But during the conversation, I zone out. I just can't get my mind off of what Jack said.

"What's wrong?" Hannah asked.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" I asked, trying to convince her that nothing's bothering me.

"Well, you aren't listening to a thing I'm saying and you have a worried expression on your face." Shit I said in my head. She caught me.

"It's just something someone said, I'm over it. I'm fine." I said putting on a fake smile.

"Okay, but if something's bothering you, you know I'm here for you and you can tell me. I'll beat their asses."

"Thanks Hannah." I laughed at what she said and smiled a genuinely happy smile, when I heard those words.

I'm here for you.

Shes what keeps me going.

But what ruined my smile was when I turned my head and saw Sam walking toward us...

------

I changed the characters because I just felt like Demi and Selena weren't the right girls for this fan fic! I don't know how to change it on the characters list thing though, I need help on that if you could! Thanks! Love ya!