Chapter 43

Previously

We fell on the ground, Jack on top of me.

"Oww." I groaned, with my eyes closed.

"Sorry! I'm so..." I opened my eyes, when I heard him apologize, but once I opened them, my eyes were locked on his brown ones and he already stopped talking.

We just stared at each other until I realized he was leaning in.

I hesitated to tell him to stop, so his lips were planted on mine before I could say anything.

And like my first kiss, it felt like the whole world stopped...

__________________________

JuJu's POV

We stayed on the floor with our lips pressed together for only a couple of seconds, until I realized what was happening. It was like we were in a whole 'nother world, just him and I.

But, the second I came back to reality, I pulled away. What am I doing, kissing someone right after I got out of a relationship. And most importantly, why did I enjoy it?

"I-I'm sorry." I said, turning my head to the side, so I could avoid any eye contact.

"Me too." He said, also looking away. He moved his legs to get up off of me. Once he was finally standing up, he held his hand out for me to grab and pulled me up to my feet.

"Thank you. " I said, nervously. "I-I should probably be heading home now."

"Yeah, I'll just get my keys." He said, awkwardly, obviously as nervous as I was.

I walked out of his kitchen, to his living room, waiting for him to come back with the keys.

"Okay, let's go." He said, giving me a jacket to wear. I almost forgot that I was still wearing my dress from the party.

"Thanks." I said, putting it around my shoulders.

We walked out of his house, on to the driveway. He unlocked his car and I walked around to the passengers seat, opening the door and letting myself in.

Once he got the car started, we headed to my house in complete silence.

I still need time to think about the kiss and what happened. Or at least, what will happen.

After a couple of minutes, we finally stopped and parked on the side of my house, in front of my driveway.

I opened my car door, and was about to shut it, but I decided to say something to cut the tension between us.

"Thank you for the ride. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, hoping he still wanted to have a study session, just so I can hang out with him.

He smiled, "Yeah, see you tomorrow."

I closed the door and walked to the front door, unlocking it with my keys.

Once I got in my house, immediately, I walked upstairs to my bedroom.

I groaned and fell on my bed. Yesterday was so exhausting. I can't believe everything that happened in the span of two days.

Matt kissed the new girl, I tried to kill myself because of it, then I stayed at my ex-bully's (who's now one of my closest friends) house for the night and then I woke up and we kissed on the floor.

What the hell is wrong with me. Did the kiss mean something? What will I do when I see Matt again? Should I tell him that I kissed Jack? Should I tell anyone?