The Meaning behind the Title (Name of the Story)

Note:- Red Roses: A red rose is an unmistakable expression of love. Red roses convey deep emotions- be it love, longing or desire. Red roses can also be used to convey heartfelt regret and sorrow. The number of red roses has special romantic meaning associated with them.

Note:- Love: means something you really care about, and your love is unconditional to them. You love that something so much, till you can't express how you feel. I love someone and that's everybody so love means your emotions for them are unconditional.

If I wanted I could have named the story 'The love of the Family' but I decided to name it 'The Red Rose of the Family' since red rose itself symbolisis love.

I named the title 'The Red Rose of the Family' because my main character (oc) will be experiencing new love in her life from now on. The main character will have effects on all the brothers and other characters (oc's) ~ the effects being: understanding, patients, happiness,............. and most importantly LOVE.

NEVER GIVING UP is also important to my main character (oc). This is because the character had different types of experiences (bad or good) but in the end she tries everything she can so that her family and friends won't go through the things the character had to face.