Chapter 18

All week later...

Harry's POV

This was Emily's last week at my house, but I've been meaning to talk to her about that. I planned to do that tonight. She was right about me getting hurt when she leaves for New York but this is her chance and her future. No way am I messing that up. All of the guys, Alice and I decided to make this last month her best. I've talked to Alice about her moving away and she understands. But Alice also knows that Emily can be a pain in the ass, and maybe New York can do her justice. But Alice doesn't know why she's that way like I do, that's the difference.

I was walking back to flat carrying some bags. Some gifts for Emily some things for me.  Walking in the flat Emily was sitting on the couch flipping through channels. "Can you ever pick something to watch?" I tease her. She sticks her tongue out as she has done so many times. "One day I'm going to bite that tongue off." I walk up to her lean over couch, she looks up and I land a kiss on her lips. Emily and I decided to date and try it when she was away. "Hmmm I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled and I set a bag in her lap. "What's this?"

"Open it." She did and gasped.

"Harry!" She pulled out the diamond necklace. "Can you? I can't quite reach the clasp." I clasped it and she stood facing me. "It looks good right?"

"Absolutely beautiful." I smiled at her.  

"But it doesn't really go with this outfit."

"That's alright just call me your savour." I pulled out a black cocktail dress.

"Holy shit Harry! That's just..."

"I know." The dress was black with lace for sleeves. The length was mid thigh, a long low cut V-neck that would show off her necklace perfectly. I pulled out the next thing and it was a pair of shoes. They were black with a tan heal, those kind that went up to your ankle covering your whole foot, and they tied. Emily gasped taking one shoe and holding it next to the dress. "I thought you could use those for out date tonight..."

"Where are we going that's so fancy?"

"A nice party and dinner."

"Oh I see, no help." She bit her lip looking at me. "When do we need to leave?"

"And hour."

"YOUR ONLY GIVING ME AN HOUR TO GET READY?!?!"

"Do you need more?"

"Harry," she said putting a hand on my shoulder, "You take longer then I do." I gave her a kiss.

"Go get ready." She left going to the bathroom. When she was out of the shower she went to her room to do girl things I assume. I went to my room to get ready. I ruffled my hair so it was perfect, looking over myself in the mirror. I put on dress shoes - Lou's idea - black skinny slacks, a white shirt, a black suit coat, and a skinny tie to pull it all off. Ruffling my hari once more I walked out and waited for Emily.

Once she did appear my jaw instantly dropped. Her hair was in curls showing off her brown low lights, her legs looked amazing in heals and that dress. The neck line showed just enough to make me want to throw her in my bed and get inbetween the sheets as she screamed my name. Aside from my dirtyness the necklace was splended looking around her neck and put her whole look together. "You look amazingly beautifully gorgeous."

"You know just one word would have worked."

"I know but I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use, so I said them all." I said shrugging my shoulders. She cleared her throat giving me a hint. "Oh yes. Are you ready to go my princess?"

"Well your highness," she gave me her hand and I kiissed it lightly. "Is the chariot ready"

"Your chariot awaits."

"Well my, my, my, better not keep them waiting any longer." She put a hand to her chest trying to stay in character. But she failed to do so and started laughing uncontrolably. When she caught her breath she planted a kiss on my lips, "Harry I could eat you up you look so good." She said looking down.

"If you keep saying things like that we won't make it out of this flat with our clothes on. And I don't want to be at fault for messing up your pretty hair." I hvae her a smile. She grabbed her jacket and I grabbed mine. It was shorter then David Tennant's Doctor Who dress coat and it was black only going down to my waist. I lead her out and locked the door behing me. We got in the car and I held her hand and drove off.

A/N: Well I hoped you all liked this chapter sorry not much happened but it was more of a set up for the next one! Finally I know their together!!! Sorry for those of you who want to punch Emily in the face. But please please please please please please comment and vote!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all of your support I love you so fucking much!