SWS - Kellin Quinn

Dedicates A Song To You...

Y/N

You stand side of the stage watching your boyfriend and his band perform for hundreds of screaming fans. You were lucky that you got to call Kellin yours because once upon a time you were also a fan jumping up and down and screaming for his attention.

You'd been together for just under a year and you couldn't ask for anyone better. You still remembered the night during a meet and greet that he slipped you his number and told you to call him, little did you know that he'd seen the scars on your arms and knew exactly what you'd gone through.

"Okay now I know you guys know this next song, but I'd like to dedicate it to my beautiful girlfriend Y/N."

Kellin turns to face you and smiles, the crowd awes and you feel yourself blushing at the attention.

"Y/N and I use to joke that we didn't fit in anywhere until we met each other. She called us strays. Y/N you're still my stray and I'm yours. I love you babe so this song for you."

You wipe a tear away with your sleeve, The Strays was a song Kellin wrote for you, little did you both know that it would have such an impact on hundreds of fans. They felt what you two felt at that time and you were happy to share being a stray with each and every one of them.

You mouth "I love you" and you see Kellin blush slightly but quickly cover it up as the first notes of The Strays play. You didn't want to be anywhere else but in this moment.