*REQUESTED* OM&M - Austin Carlile

Requested by Tumblr user imdeadinsidexxx

Not Just Another Girl

Y/N

Austin wanted you to do a joint interview with him today as you'd just announced your engagement and you were ready to tell the world and his fans. You were getting ready side by side in the bathroom and Austin kept playfully nudging you trying to get your attention.

"Hello soon to be Mrs Carlile, my beautiful wife to be."

"Ah someone's a cutie."

Austin smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist resting his chin on top of your head. You never thought you'd find someone who would love you; there was nothing wrong with you. It was just that you were taller than most girls which normally put most guys off but Austin accepted you. He would always tell you how he fell in love with your personality and that if someone made fun of your height he'd show them where to go.

"I love you Austin."

"I love you to y/n. Now let's get to this interview so I can show you off."

AUSTIN

y/n was perfect in every single way. Yes, she was taller than most girls but I didn't care because she was funny and beautiful. I was happy she wanted to do this interview with me to announce to the fans that we were engaged.

When we got to the studio where the interview would be taking place I kissed y/n because I could see that she was slightly nervous as she didn't do many interviews as a tattoo artist.

"It will be fine babe, just a few questions and then we can go back home."

She nodded and we entered the studio only to be met by the bubbliest blonde woman we'd ever come across.

"So you're Austin and this must be y/n."

She looked y/n up and down, more up because y/n was taller than her but I could see her scowl before smirking.

"You're very tall y/n, I mean that's a good thing but surely that gives you some disadvantages."

y/n held my hand tighter, I didn't like the way his interviewer was talking to my fiancé.

"Excuse me but I love that y/n is taller, at least I don't have to do my neck in every time I want to kiss her."

The blonde grimaced before motioning us to follow her. y/n leaned into me and smiled weakly.

"Thank you, Austin."

"No one makes fun of my woman and gets away with it."

She strokes a hand down my chest and winks, "maybe you show me the advantages when we get back home."

I grinned and intertwined our fingers, "maybe we leave now, this interview can wait love."

Y/N

You grabbed Austin's hand and started walking backwards away from the bitchy blonde woman and back out of the door and towards the car.

"I think it can also wait love."

Once you got back to the house Austin didn't give you a chance to shut the front door before he had you pinned against it and his lips on your neck planting little love bites claiming you as his. You moan as you wrap your fingers in his hair and arch against him.

"Stop teasing Austin."

He smirks and picks you up making you wrap your legs around his waist as he carries you upstairs to the bedroom.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you y/n."

When you're in the bedroom Austin throws you down onto the bed before removing his shirt and crawling on top of you, you remove yours and start trailing your fingers down his chest tracing his tattoos.

He plays with the hem of your skirt before pulling it down leaving you only in your underwear. You shiver as his fingers brush along the hem of your panties.

"Stop fucking teasing Austin."

He laughs as he pushes his fingers inside you pulling a loud moan from between your lips as you arch against his fingers. He pumps his fingers in and out in a steady motion slowly working you up. You thrust against him and quirk an eyebrow.

"Fuck me already Austin."

"Someone's a little eager today but I like eager."

He pulls his fingers out and brings them to your lips and you lick them clean. He then removes his trousers and pants and slowly and pushes inside you pulling another moan from your lips. You throw your head back and dig your nails in his back as he pumps faster. He soon finds your G-Spot and continues hitting it causing you to build up quicker. Austin always knew how to work you up, this was one of the many reasons you loved him.

"I'm close Austin..."

"A few seconds longer babe...I'm nearly there..."

The two of you build up to a climax together and a warm sensation flows across your stomach as you release around Austin at the same time he releases inside you. He pulls out and lies down next to you pulling you up to rest your head on his chest. Both of your breathing heavy you start to lazily trace his tattoos again.

"I think we have no disadvantages in our relationship babe."

He kisses the top of your head and you smile snuggling against his chest.

"Here's to forever Austin."

"Here's to forever y/n."