*REQUESTED* OM&M - Austin Carlile

Requested by MotionlessVeilBride

Duet Love

RIOT

My names Blair, or Riot if you're calling me by my stage name and I'm the lead vocalist for the rock band Addiction. We'd secured our dream gig by being asked to support Of Mice and Men. Austin and I had written and recorded a duet together on our debut album and he'd somehow talked me into adding it to the set list.

"Are you ready to make doe eyes at Mr Carlile for four minutes Riot?"

I scoff and throw a nearby bottle of water at my drummers head, but she ducks and smirks.

"Shut up, he doesn't like me that way."

"Yes he does Riot, and you like him. Austin and Riot sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g..."

I wanted the earth to swallow me up, and I was supposed to be the youngest person in our band.

AUSTIN

Tino and I were walking past the dressing room of our support act Addiction when we heard laughing. Addiction was a great new band and their lead vocalist had an amazing voice and was very attractive. I got to work on a duet with her and now we'd be performing it every night on tour.

"Are you ready to make doe eyes at Mr Carlile for four minutes Riot?"

Okay, now my interest was sparked. Did Riot like me? Now I was curious to hear her response. Luckily there was a crack in the door and Tino and I watched as Riot threw a bottle of water at the drummers head.

"Shut up, he doesn't like me that way."

"Yes he does Riot, and you like him. Austin and Riot sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g..."

So did that mean Riot liked me or not? I liked her. Tino nudged me in the side.

"I bet you'll be together by the end of tour man."

Maybe Tino was right, I just needed to know if she liked me back first.

RIOT

"Give a big scream for Austin Carlile."

The crowd went wild as Austin pecked me on the cheek before running off stage. Everyone awed while I was left in shock. Did that kiss mean something?

AUSTIN

"Next time kiss her on the lips."

I slapped Alan across the back of the head before glancing back at the stage, Riot caught my eye mid song and I could have sworn I saw her blush.

~3 Months Later~

RIOT

Austin and I had been flirting this whole tour but neither of us had the balls to act on it and ask the other out. Both our bands had bets on when we'd get together. It was the final show of the tour and Austin and I had just finished singing our duet which made the crowd go wild. But tonight before Austin left the stage he cleared his throat into the microphone.

"Great show tonight guys, but I have one more thing to do which involves Riot."

I stared at Austin with visible confusion on my face, I didn't remember planning anything extra.

"Austin what are you doing?"

"Riot I really like you and I know you like me. We've flirted and kissed, and don't forget nearly screwing that one night. I've finally grown a pair, will you be my girlfriend?"

RIOT

My mouth dropped open as the words left his lips. Austin was stood staring at me with hope in his eyes as the crowd started to chant 'say yes'. you really did like Austin and what's the worse that could happen.

"Austin I will be your girlfriend."

"If you'd stalled any longer Riot I'd have you right here on the stage to show our love."

He grabs you and slams his lips against yours and you forget the crowd and kiss him back.

"Oi lovebirds save it for the bedroom. Also, Ashby, you owe me, I had my bet on the last show."

I pulled away from Austin and shot my drummer the finger while the crowd went wild behind us. Austin wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on top of my head.

"I love you Riot."

I smiled, "I love you too Austin."