*REQUESTED* BVB - Andy Biersack

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

Requested by Wattpad user screamo6789

Y/N

Your style made you stand out from the crowd; you didn't dress like most girls your age. You were what people would call alternative and it didn't bother you, yes people judged you to your face and behind your back but you let the words roll straight off you. Sticks and stones might break your bones but words will never hurt you.

What also surprised people was how helpful you were. If you saw someone in need then you felt like you should help, plus it was fun seeing people's reactions. They would say something along the lines of "thank you, don't take this the wrong way or anything but I wasn't expecting you to be helpful" which always made you chuckle. What happened to never judge a book by its cover?

Today you'd just finished your shift volunteering at a local cat shelter and were walking down the street minding your own business when you noticed an elderly woman in the middle of the road. It looked like she was halfway through crossing but the wheels of her walker had gotten stuck. People in their cars just watched this poor lady struggle which angered you.

You jog towards her and bend down getting the wheel unstuck. Once she's free you help her walk across the rest of the road just as the lights turn green and a car beeps at you. Angry, you turn around and give a guy a colourful gesture which he returns before driving off.

"Are you okay? I saw you struggling and no one else was going to help you."

The woman nods and smiles before looking you up and down. You mentally prepared yourself for the judging but it never came.

"Thank you, dear, we need more people like you in the world. You're very pretty, are you single?"

You were slightly taken aback by her compliment and question, it was quite personal but you decided to humour her.

"I am single, why?"

"You need to meet my grandson, he's a lovely boy. You look like you'll like the same things."

Before you can reply someone clears their throat behind you making you jump and come face to face with Andy Biersack. Okay, now you weren't expecting this twist of events.

"She loves trying to set me up, I'm Andy but your face tells me you already know who I am. May I get the name of the beautiful and kind girl who helped my grandma when no one else would?"

You nod and he smiles.

"I'm y/n"

"You two will make beautiful grandchildren one day. Mark my words kids; I know when two people are destined to be together. Now Andrew where are your manners, ask y/n to get coffee."

You can't help but chuckle at his grandma while Andy blushes and shuffles on the spot.

"y/n would you like to get coffee with me?"

You nod.

"I'd love to Andy."

~2 Years Later~

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, all rise for the new Mr and Mrs Biersack."

The whole church erupts into cheers as the priest makes yours and Andy's marriage official. You scan the front pew and mouth "thank you" at Andy's grandma who shoots you a smile and a knowing look. After asking you out for coffee you and Andy discovered you were pretty much the same person, you met the band a month later and all the guys fell in love with you, eight months later Andy proposed to you on stage in the city where you first met. Some people said you were crazy to get engaged that early but you and Andy loved each other, now until death do us part.