5[the one with a cheesy ending]

~ANNABETH~
I spent a good part of the next morning throwing up and by the time I was finished breakfast was over. I groaned to myself as I headed back to the Athena cabin. I piled my arms with every book I could think of and carried them over to my bed. I sat down and started flicking through the first one. Desperately trying to find anything on merging souls or sharing bodies. Anything that would help.
The only thing that the first book told me was that if the host body committed suicide then the others would return to their own bodies. But I wasn't even going to suggest that one.
The rest of the books came back with nothing useful. By the time I finished it was almost lunch time. So I put the books away and headed to the dining pavilion. I sacrificed food to the gods and wolfed my meal down. I piled my plate up again and ate all of that too. It was strange, this morning I had been throwing up, and now i was starving hungry.

~HARRY~
Annabeth wasn't at breakfast. So Percy started getting worried. We went around asking people if they'd seen her. By the time Jason suggested the Athena cabin it was almost lunch.
'Let's see if she's there and if she isn't we'll keep looking,' I suggested.
'Good idea,' Jason said.
We walked over to the Poseidon table and sacrificed some of our food. Atlanta looked at us.
"Are you guys okay?" She asked, we nodded.
"Peachy," Percy smiled.
We looked around and spotted Annabeth.
When she left the dining pavilion we followed her.
'Guys could you maybe,' percy asked,' you know, some privacy please?'
'Sure Perce,' Jason said. We retreated into the back of our mind and set up a wall.

~PERCY~
"Annabeth," I jogged to catch up to her. She looked around and frowned.
"Which one are you?" She asked.
"Percy," I confirmed this by pulling her in and kissing her." Can we go somewhere, just us?"
"Seaweed Brain," Annabeth smiled," of corse."
We headed off to the beach.

We sat down together in silence. I looked down at Annabeth's hand, where the engagement ring still sat.
"I promise you after this is all over," I said," that I will marry you and we will go to college in new Rome. I love you Annabeth Chase. Never forget that." I kissed her, and in that moment it could've been just us. Had I not known Harry and Jason where just hiding.

Oh my gods guys I feel awful, I don't even remember the last time I updated this, I am so sorry, I completely forgot about this book!!!!
I love you and I swear on the river styx that I will update soon.
~Em xx