Oneshot [Seeing Them Again]

This oneshot was sent to me by @33parkroad

"Harry!"
"What?" Harry looked up at Ginny. She had taken him out to a bar in London to celebrate his twenty-second birthday, but he hadn't been paying attention. Something was in the back of his mind, though he wasn't sure what.
"Look, Harry. If you're not going to pay attention to your girlfriend at all, then there's honestly no point in us coming here." Ginny stood up, ready to go.
"No, wait! I'm-," But before he could finish, a family caught his eye. They looked to be around his own age, maybe a year younger. It was a woman with wavy blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and striking gray eyes, hand in hand with a man who's raven black hair seemed oddly familiar. Tugging on his hand was a four year old girl, her hair the same shade as the guy's and her eyes the same gray as the woman's. In a double seated stroller, a boy and another girl were strapped in. The girl looked around two, with only a little piece of blonde hair on her head. Her eyes her closed, and she seemed to be sleeping. The boy had brown hair and sea green eyes, looking around every which way. Something about they family seemed incredibly familiar to Harry. Ginny followed his gaze, a frown appear in on her face.
"Why do those people seem so familiar?"He shrugged helplessly.
"I don't know."
The guy turned to his wife. "Is this the place?"
She studied a map. "I think so. It's the same place the tour guide told us to go, at least."A spark of recognition raced through Harry's head. That voice... it was one of the two he heard in his mind, one of the American ones he could never explain. Before he could stop himself, he stood up and walked over to the family.
"Do I know you?" The mother and father turned around with a start. Harry saw a flash of recognition in their eyes.
"N- no. You don't." The lady turned to her husband, whispering.
"Come on, Percy. Let's go."Harry stopped them.
"Percy... that name sounds familiar. Are you sure I don't know you?"
She gave a nervous laugh. "Yeah. Completely sure. Bye!" Harry watched as she pushed the stroller and the man carried the little girl out. He could have sworn he knew those people, but apparently he was mistaken. He had never been to America before, anyway.America... where has that thought come from? Harry rubbed his temples, confused.Ginny came over to him, putting an arm around his shoulders. "Let's go, Harry." They walked out of the restaurant together, but Harry wasn't watching his girlfriend. He was instead watching as a familiar blonde ponytail disappeared off into the crowd.