12[the one with hope]

~Annabeth~
It wasn't long after I'd talked to Percy that Jason and Harry showed up. This time in their own bodies. As soon as I saw them I knew what Percy had done.
My eyes widened and I felt a sob escape my lips,"no,no,no,no!" I muttered.
Jason swept me up in a hug,"I'm so sorry Annabeth, we tried to stop him." Even Jason's voice was wavering slightly.
I did the natural thing and started punching Jason's chest,"STUPID, STUPID LOYAL IDIOT!" I yelled.
Jason put up with me punching him. He turned to Harry,"get Chiron to call a councillor meeting." He whispered, I heard Harry run off.
I kept crying,"why?" I asked,"why have the fates always had it in for me?"
"I don't know," Jason said, still hugging her,"but what I do know is that Percy believed that he was doing it for everyone. The least we can do is live. For Percy."
"For Percy," I muttered. It's all for Percy.

~Piper~
Chiron called an emergency councillor's meeting that afternoon. As soon as I saw Jason and Harry without Percy I knew what had happened. Percy (that stupid loyal idiot) had found out about the way Annabeth had found for the boys to get back into their own bodies and he had gone through with it.
Jason and Harry both had very grim expressions on their faces. I went and took my seat in the Aphrodite head councillor chain in silence. Avoiding Annabeth's eyes. I couldn't bear to look at her, knowing the heartbreak I would see. She was going to be the mother to a fatherless child.
When everyone was assembled, I finally looked up from my hands at Annabeth. But I didn't see heartbreak. I saw hope.

Hey guys.
So I've made my desision on Percy.
And it's............your gonna have to wait.
Hehehe!
Trollalolalol!
Hope you liked the chapter. (Srysly every single time I type hope it autocorrects it to a capital H)
Remember to vote, comment and not kill me!
~Em xx