17[the one with the game of Rock, Paper, Scissors]

~Nico~
Me and my father hurried down to the gates of the underworld where the souls were queuing to meet with the judges. We hurried to the end of the line.
There was a boy. With black hair, who stood with his back to us. He was laughing with another soul and playing a game of rock, paper, scissors.
"It's him isn't it," I muttered to my dad. He nodded.
"I need to go and tell the Olympians, go back to the palace." With that he disappeared into the shadows.
Of corse I didn't listen to him. I didn't go back to the palace. I went to talk to Percy.

~Harry~
We had to go back to England for a bit, but we were heading back today, I have to admit I've really missed the camp. The girls had been talking to Piper and Hazel a lot who had told them that there had been no word on Percy.
And of corse me and Jason had frequent mental conversations.
We're just boarding the plane, I told him.
Okay, we'll see you in a few hours then, he replied, me and Piper are gonna come pick you lot up at the airport.
See you then, I said.
We got onto the plane.

~Jason~
Me and Piper got to the arrivals gate just on time.
Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione were just coming through.
The girls hugged and me and the boys man hugged.
We made our way out of the airport and towards the van.
When we had all climbed in and sat down I noticed a weird buzzing noise. I looked around trying to find the cause of it.
The rest of them were all talking and laughing, apart from Harry.
He sat and looked around just like me.
I looked at my watch 11.26.
Can you hear that? I asked Harry.
He nodded in reply.
It was then that the buzzing got louder.
It was earsplitting. I felt the world fade into blackness. And then I was falling...
falling...

No Percy POV but the next chapter is like half Nico's and half Percy's POV so Yer.
What do you think the buzzing was about!?!?!
Remember to Vote, comment and have yourself a merry little Christmas!
~Em xx