16[the one where Percy is dead]

~Percy~
I woke up with a splitting headache. Everything hurt, literally everything.
Every single finger.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked around.
I wasn't in the Poseidon cabin, that was obvious, but I wasn't sure what to think, I definitely wasn't at camp.
Then all of a sudden the what had happened all came flooding back to me.
I was dead.
I looked around and that was when I realised where I was. I was on the shore of the river Styx. Charon the ferryman was there looking down at me,"you are dead this time aren't you Perseus Jackson?" he asked.
I said something really intelligent like,"uh."
He just nodded,"come on then I'll take you to the gates."

~Nico~
"Nico." My father greeted me.
"Father," I said. I was. Visiting the underworld again.
"Why are you here?" He asked.
"Do you really need to ask that question?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I suppose I don't," he sighed,"no Nico, there hasn't been any sign of him."
I walked over to one of the windows and looked out over the underworld, over Elysium, Asphodel, the fields of punishment and the river Styx.
That was when I noticed it. Charon's boat was making its way across the Styx, but unusually it was almost empty. Normally it was packed with the recently deceased, but there were only two people in the boat. Charon himself, who was at the back steering the boat, and one other person. I couldn't work out who it was from this distance. But I could be sure that the person had black hair, and was (most likely a boy).
"Dad,"I said looking back at my father who was still sat on his throne looking bored.
"What Nico?" He replied.
"Why has Charon only got one person in the ferry?"

Hello! So stuff has started happening!!! Finally!
Remember to vote, comment and and watch TV.
~Em xx