24[the one where Jason and Harry wake up]

~Jason~

I'm standing on a beach, that looks  a lot like how Leo describes Ogygia. I look around and I see two other people. Both have black hair. One of them is standing up, and I see that that is Harry. The other boy is lying down face up with his eyes closed, not breathing. I walk over and look at his face, Harry does the same. I look at his face and i can hardly believe who I'm seeing. The boy lying in front of me is Percy.

I woke up and sat bolt upright. I look around and see that I'm in the rec room in the big house at camp halfblood. I see that sat around the ping pong table are, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Ginny, Nico, Ron, Hermione, Will and Chiron.

"Jason?" I hear someone ask, I turn towards the noise and see that its Piper,"are you okay?"

I nod and then turn to Annabeth,"Annabeth, Percy's on Ogygia."

Nico got to his feet,"Of corse that's where he is!" he exclaimed and started pacing,"that's why he hasn't IMed me!" he disappeared into the shadows.

"I really hate it when he does that," Will groaned,"I told him! No more underworldly stuff! But does he listen? No!"

"Will you're ranting," Hazel prompted.

"We need Leo and Calypso," Piper said.

"Its a good thing I just went to get them then,"Nico appeared in the doorway, with a hand on each of Leo and Calypso's shoulders.

"I hate shadow travel," Leo said, as he sat down,"and whats with all of these earthquakes and stuff?"

Annabeth, Piper and Hazel looked at eachother."Its a really long story,"Annabeth said.

"explain," Calypso demanded, so they did.

HEY GUYSSS

I'm back! So did you like the chapter? A little bit of a filler, But meh.

Remember to Vote, Comment and ship Caleo.

~Em xx