35[the one with baby girl Jackson]

~Percy~
I sprinted away from the group and into the door of the Poseidon cabin.
"I'm sorry, you can't-" Will glanced over his shoulder and saw that it was me, "Percy!"
"Percy?" Two female voices asked, my head snapped towards them, Annabeth was lying on a bed with her hair in a pony tale, completely drenched in sweat, but she still looked beautiful, Piper was perched on the edge of the bed, mopping Annabeth's brow with a wet cloth.
We locked eyes across the room. Both frozen. I broke out of the trance first when Piper walked over, slapped me and then thrust the wet cloth into my hand, she strode past me and out of the cabin. I walked over and took Piper's place next to Annabeth.
"Right, Annabeth?" Will asked, "are you ready to start pushing?"
****
A while later our baby girl was born. Maris Zöe Jackson.
7lb 6oz.
Her eyes are a beautiful grey, the exact same as her mother's. The smallest amount of hair that was on her head was black like mine.to
She was beautiful.
Annabeth had been holding her so far, but she offered Maris to me. I accepted.
"I'm not going to shout around our baby," she said, still smiling down at our daughter, "but I am going to frigging kill you later Perseus Jackson."

Hi guy!!!!!! So that had their baby! What do you think of the name I chose. (Maris means of the sea according to @33parkroad who gave me the name suggestion)
And by popular demand by pretty much everyone, her middle name is Zoe. Happy? U'd better be.
So this book is clearly drawing to a close, which is kind of sad for me because Them and Us was the first book that I ever published on wattpad sometime in early October 2014, and now that this book is finishing in mind April 2016, I can happily say that I have grown so much as a writer and I have gained so many new friends. It's not over yet however as there are still TWO more chapters left!
Remember to vote, comment and keep on being amazing forever!
~Em xx