20[the one with the angry gods]

~Nico~
I ran. I ran as fast as I could towards Elysium. I wasn't sure that Percy would be there but it was my best shot at finding him, thunder rumbled above me. My father knew about the sword.

~Percy~
Thunder continued to rumble outside as we talked. I explained to them about the giant war, and everything that happened in that.
I told them how the Titan war had ended, I also told them about the Romans and camp Jupiter.
I was just telling them about the seven's voyage on the argo II when the door banged open.
We all jumped up and pulled out our weapons. I know we're dead and all but we're still demigods, it's a natural reaction. there in the doorway stood Nico. Holding a sword that I recognised.
The sword of Hades.

~Annabeth~
My baby bump had grown. I was 21 weeks pregnant. At the 20 week scan Will had offered to tell me the baby's gender but I asked him to save it until Percy got back, he just nodded and said nothing.
I was sitting on the shore of the lake, with one hand on my stomach, watching Atlanta having fun with the nymphs.
The baby already had signs of ADHD. It never stopped moving.
Like right now it was kicking like crazy. I heard someone come up behind me. I looked around and saw Hazel.
"Hey Annabeth," she said as she sat down next to me,"how are you doing?"
"I'm fine," I told her."do you know what the time is?"
She checked her watch,"it's 11:26."
I nodded, thunder rumbled. The ground split and the water churned. The sky's opened and it started to rain.
"What's happening?" Hazel yelled over the whistling wind.
"The big three are angry!" I yelled back. Before we both jumped to our feet and sprinted towards the cabins, to take cover.

Hi guys, here's your start of 2016 chapter!
I can't believe it, I started this series in September 2014.
Anyway, I hope your 2015 was a good one and that 2016 is amazing.
Remember to vote, comment and have a great year!
~Em xx