6[the one with a boring councillor's meeting]

~Percy~
Later that day we had a councillor's meeting. Due to the fact that we were two of the councillors it was almost compulsory that we attend.
We sat in the Poseidon councillor chair. I took control and fiddled with my ballpoint pen.
'They're all watching us,' Harry said.
'I know,' I said.
I looked at everyone else,"stop staring." I told them. They all looked away and started to do other things (Clovis fell asleep, the Stolls dyed his hair blue, Leo started pulling things out of his belt. Ect.)
Annabeth stifled a laugh and then went back to her conversation with Piper and Katie.
'Wow Percy that didn't make this awkward or anything,' Jason said.
'No problem,' I replied.
Chiron trotted in at last.
"Connor, Travis please tell me that dye isn't permanent." Chiron asked. The Stolls nodded.
"It's not," Connor said.
"Very," travis muttered under his breath.
Jason burst out laughing, everyone looked at us.
"Sorry," Jason said and then gave me back control.
I could almost sense Harry rolling his eyes,'why?'
'I don't know do I!' Jason defended.
I actually rolled my eyes, with everyone still staring at us.
"What?" I asked,"that was Jason not me, so quit staring."
After I said that the whole room burst into everyone asking questions at once.
'This is going to be so much fun,' Harry stated.
'Agreed,' Jason agreed.

~after the meeting~
~Annabeth~
Percy, Jason and Harry walked out halfway through the meeting, everyone but me, Piper and Leo spent the entire time asking questions. So they obviously got bored and put their minds together to think of a way out.
Their excuse was that Percy had a training session with Atlanta. Which we all knew was a big fat lie, but they insisted. So Chiron let them go.
I left soon after and made my way back to my cabin.
Malcome was waiting on his bed. When I entered the cabin he stood up.
"Annabeth we need to talk," he said.
I shrugged,"sure."
We sat down on my bed.
"Annabeth," Malcome said,"I think you should go see an Apollo camper."
"Why?" I asked.
"You spent the whole morning throwing up, and now you're fine!" Malcome said in a 'duh' tone.
"What are you saying?"I asked, feeling quite stupid.
"I think you might be pregnant."

HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!
So I know most people guessed this but ANNABETH IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!
PERCABABIES!
I'm so sorry this Chapter took a while, but I've gone back to school and started training for my next sailimg competition.
I'll try to update soon
~em xx