8[the one that is 1 week later]

~1 week later~
~3rd person~
After a week nothing had changed. Annbeth was still refusing to tell anyone. But she also refused to take part in the capture the flag match at the end of that week. Saying that she was close to something in her research and that she didn't want to stop.
Percy, Jason and Harry were still trapped in the same body. And they had started to notice the toll that it was taking on them.
Percy's body got much more tired much more easily, maybe from the strain of hosting three souls?
It was also taking mental toll on them, they were mentally exhausted as well.
All three of them knew that if they had to stay trapped like this for more than a few months more...no one would like the outcome.

~Annabeth~
I was so close to an answer. So tediously close. But whenever I almost had the answer something else came up in my reading that proved the theory I was pursuing wouldn't work.
It was infuriating. And I was no closer than I had been a week ago, so far my only option was to get Percy, my fiancé, to kill himself. And that was not going to happen.

what can I say?
Ooops?
I kind of forgot about this book (again)
I know this Chapter is rly bad but its a filler, so please don't kill me.
I'll try not to leave you for so long this time.
~Em xxx