14[the one that's 3 months later]

~3 months later~
~Annabeth~
Months went by and there was nothing.
He didn't show up at his shroud burning, he didn't show up at any of my scans, he didn't show up at all.
But I couldn't give up hope. There was no way I was going to give up.
But I was getting more and more pregnant by the day.
I was now 5 months pregnant.
It was definitely taking its toll on me.
I was definitely much more emotional and I was also still having cravings.
But thank the gods! My morning sickness had finally stopped!
But I was a wreak. Mentally and physically.
The only way I got myself up in the mornings, the only way I made it from one day to the next was by telling myself that he would be back.
He will be back. He can't leave me here.

~Piper~
It was so hard. We all knew in our hearts that he wouldn't be coming back. But none of us could bring ourselves to tell Annabeth that.
She's pregnant for god's sakes!
But we couldn't fully admit to ourselves that he was dead either. Nico had checked the underworld. Percy wasn't there, he had never made it there.
It was as if he had vanished into thin air.
We never did find his body. There was simply no trace of him, none at all.

I know it'd rly short but exciting stuff is coming.
~Em xxx