29[the one with tacos]

~Percy~

I wondered aimlessly around the island, I hardly noticed time passing. Every time I closed my eyes, to blink, to sleep, to keep the sun out of them, I saw Annabeth. I saw her holding a baby, smiling down at the child, with tears in her eyes. 

"Oh Percy," she muttered. That was my biggest fear at the moment, that Annabeth would have to raise our baby on her own, that my child would never know their father. That I would never know the gender of my child, that I would never know their name.

These were my biggest fears, and I couldn't be sure if I would ever see any of my family again. All I could do was trust that Nico would find me. 

~Jason~

We battled the hydra for a long time. It took us a while to bring the hydra down, what with the facet that every time that Leo was a bit too late a few more heads grew in their places. 

But eventually we brought it down. I managed to cut off the last head, and Leo lunged at the stump and lit it on fire, the hydra desolved into golden dust and we all stood there breathing heavily.

"Well that went well," Leo said, as we made our way towards the tent.

"Right lets get some sleep, and we can move on tomorrow," Nico said, we all climbed into our sleeping bags.

~time skip~

I woke up and smelt tacos. I wriggled out of my sleeping bag and saw Leo in the corner making tacos. 

"Ah your awake!" he said, "want a taco?"

I frowned at him, "Why are you making tacos for breakfast?"

Leo shrugged, "because that's the only thing I can make."

"Um okay..." I put my hands out and he tossed one to me, "where's Nico?"

Leo nodded towards the black bundle on the floor, "sleeping beauty still sleeps."

"Right I'll wake him up then," I finished off my taco and went over to Nico and shook him awake.

When he finally woke up he sat up and glared at me, "first rule, don't wake me up!"

"That's nice, Leo made tacos," I told him, "want one?"

"Not really," He scowled.

"Right then," I said, rubbing my hands together, "Lets get moving."

HI GUYS I UPDATED!!!!

Soo... what have you guys been up too?

Well I'm glad you asked me, I've been working on a few new books!!!! The cover that I asked you to vote for that won was number 1!!!! It was a clean win with hardly any votes for 2. That book will be up soon and I'll give you guys more details on that when I get around to publishing it.

Also I have been working on a collab book with randomgirl138 It's called Run from the Pain and the first chapter is up. Its about the descendants of the myths of Merlin and Arthur. I really enjoyed writing it and I definitely hope that you all go and check it out!

Finally I have the restults of the poll for the gender of percabeth's baby and I would like to ask you guys for name suggestions. I'm not going to say the gender, but you guys an give me names for both and I'll choose my favorites and you guys can vote on those!!

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter!

Remember to vote, comment and checkout my other book Run from the Pain!!

~Em xx