22[the one where Percy is not so dead]

~Percy~
I woke up on a beach. My head hurt and my chest hurt. Right where Nico had stabbed me. I pulled up my shirt and saw a long, jagged scar running over where my heart is.
I stood up and looked around. I was on a beach. I had definitely been here before. I looked around again. And then it came to me Oggia. I was back on Oggia. I looked down at my watch 1.55. I pulled out the dracma. I summoned some water from the sea and used it to create a rainbow.
"Oh Iris, goddess if the rainbow accept my offering and show me Nico DiAngelo."
The mist started to form an image, but then it dispersed and the coin was thrown back at me. I frowned and tried again. And again. And again.
It didn't work. I sighed in frustration and headed up the path, towards Calypso's old cave.

~Hazel~
"We need an Apollo camper." Annabeth said after she'd looked at the boys.
I looked out of the window."no one is going to make it far in that."
The others all followed my gaze.
"She's right," Chiron told us. The ground was still shaking, the lake and the Long Island sound on the horizon were stormy and full of waves, the ground was shaking and splitting open."no one would make it far out there."
Hermione and Ginny exchanged looks,"I could apperate." Hermione suggested."I just need to know where to go."
Annabeth nodded,"first try the Apollo cabin, ask for Will, if he's not there then go to the infirmary, bring him back here."
Hermione nodded and with a crack disappeared.
"What do we do now?" Piper asked as she sat down on the chair I had gotten up from.
"Isn't it obvious?"Annabeth asked,"we need to find Nico."

~Nico~
I was still waiting for an IM from Percy. After Annabeth had yelled at me I had retreated to the Hades cabin, figuring that no one would be able to get to me until the storm had passed.

~Ginny~
"Where would he have gone?" Ron asked, as we all took seats around the ping pong table.
"He wouldn't be stupid enough to go back to the Hades cabin,"Annabeth placed her hands on her stomach, she thought for a moment.
Piper looked at Annabeth,"but it could work," Annabeth nodded slowly,"I mean he'd know it would be the last place we'd check..."she trailed off.
"Hiding in plain sight,"Annabeth thought out loud,"it could work," she turned to me and Ron,"could one of you guys go and check it out?"
I nodded,"I'll go." And with another crack I disappeared.

Hey guys!
I'm back to school tomorrow... And I have cross country in PE.
Remember to vote, comment and watch Netflix.
~Em xx