13[the one where Jason tells Atlanta]

~3rd person~
Annabeth was the first to speak.
"Until I see the body he's not dead." She said stubbornly.
Harry and Jason exchanged looks. Despite being back in their own bodies it seemed having their minds linked had left a permanent, or temporary link that allowed them to talk to each other mentally.
She's not going to give it up~Harry
No she really isn't~Jason
"He's done this before, he disappeared for two weeks and turned up at his own funeral." Annabeth insisted.
Piper's eyes drifted to the empty chair that normally held Percy."has anyone told Atlanta?" She asked the room.
No one spoke, they had forgotten to tell Percy's sister about his death.
There was silence for a while before Jason stood,"I'll do it." Chiron nodded and Jason exited the room. To go and tell a 13 year old girl that she now has no brother.

~Jason~
I seriously had no idea why I volunteered to tell her. It must be the worst thing to tell someone that their only relative was gone. Technically speaking I'm her cousin, so I figured it was kinda my duty to tell her.
I took to the air so I would be able to find her quicker.
I found her in the dining pavilion sitting at the Apollo table, laughing with Betsy and Tom.
I walked over, Tom was the first to see me he smiled and nudged the two girl who both looked around.
"Jason," Atlanta smiled,"I see Annabeth found a way to get you out. Where's Percy?"
"That's what I came to talk about," I told her,"could we go on a walk?"
"Sure," she hit up and told the other two that she'd be back. We walked in silence for a while until we reached the beach. We sat down on the sand."so what do you want to talk about?" She asked. She looked at me with her seagreen eyes. That were almost exactly the sand as her older brother's that I couldn't bear to look at them. I looked down and the sand and picked up a small shell and placed in the palm of Atlanta's hand.
"Annabeth found a way to get me and Harry out, Percy found out about it and..."I trailed off.
"What was the way?"Atlanta pressed me,"his did she get you out, and where's Percy?"
"The only way that Annabeth could find was for the host body to sacrifice themselves. Percy being the stupid loyal git that he is did it. I'm sorry Atlanta, but Percy is dead," I told her with tears in her eyes.
"He's gone?" She asked, her bottom lip trembling. I nodded slowly."my brother is dead?"
I nodded again. Atlanta jumped to her feet and ran off, back towards the cabins, but not before I heard her sobs.

~Nico~
I didn't bother going to the councillor's meeting. My cabin was empty as Hazel had gone back to camp Jupiter. I just sat on my bed. Percy death had hit me so hard, normally I can sense the deaths. But this one hit me like a truck, it was painful for me to even think about. I'm not sure why it was that way, no one else's was like that. So why would Percy's be any different than the rest of them?
These were all questions that I'd have to solve on my own, I wasn't going to get anyone else's hopes up that he might still be alive. I'd do the same that I did with Leo's death. Keep quiet and sit tight.

Hey humans!
So I think I might need to start making decisions on the baby so I'm going to put it to a vote.
If you want it to be a baby boy comment 'boy'
If you wanted it to be a baby girl comment 'girl'
I'm definitely not going to give them twins as it won't fit in with the story.
I'll do names once I know if it's a boy or a girl.
I'm aiming for 600 followers by 2016 I only need 9 more! So if you haven't already go give me a follow!! It will make me happy and slightly less likely to make you all cry like little babies.
Remember to vote, comment and give me a follow!!!
~Em xxx