Chapter thirty four

BLAKE

I was running around aimlessly, trying to find something, anything, that could help lead me to Rose. I was exhausted but I will never give up looking for her. My father has our best fighters and trackers searching for her but none of them are anywhere near where I am.

I was exhausted, mentally and physically drained but I couldn't sleep or rest without Rose. I had started hallucinating yesterday from lack of sleep now I was tormented with fleeting visions of Rose running between trees and laughing. I was literally going insane without her. I knew I would die soon if I didn't find her. There was just no point to life without her.

Thats when her scent hit me. I knew it was Rose but it smelled different. I don't know how to explain it. It smelled just like her but it was also mixed with the rustic smell of blood, which caused my wolf to become more alert with alarm.

I shifted into my human form, changing quickly, I began to run towards the smell, my heart pounding to the point I thought it was going to break out of my chest. 'C'mon baby, this has got to be you.' I thought hopefully. I could feel my wolf for the first time in two weeks. He knew she was near by.

I immediately stopped in my tracks when I saw a small group of people huddled by a small figure. 

'Mate.' My wolf said attentively.

"...I'm walking." The girl said. At first I didn't know if it was really her or not, how did I know I wasn't hallucinating again?

The man she was talking to looked strikingly similar to her. He was about to retort back when she put up a hand, cutting him off. Her body instantly straitened up and she looked around until she came face to face with me.

My heart instantly skipped a beat. I haven't seen her beautiful face in so long.

"Blake." When she said my name I felt my heart melt. It was then that j knew it was really her, with no doubt in my mind. I took huge steps towards her, quickly closing the distance between us. She stumbled forward when I got close enough and fell into my arms.

When we finally had each other in our arms my knees went weak and we both fell to the ground on our knees. I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her everywhere. Her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, her eyelids, her ears, not a single inch of her face wasn't touched by my lips. I kissed her through the tears that were freely flowing down both our faces. I've been waiting for this moment since the second I learned she was gone.

She let out a relieved laugh and started to cry harder. LI thought you were dead." She said in a thick voice, sobs making her body shake uncontrollably.

I shook my head "I wouldn't leave you, Baby." I leaned down and gave her the most passionate kiss I could muster on her lips. She's finally safe, she's finally in my arms where she belongs.

Someone clearing their throat behind us ended our moment. A boy that looked a little younger than the rest but yet... They all looked similar.

"Umm... Rose, who's this?" He said pointing to me.

"This is Blake. My mate." She said tears still pouring down her face, she never looked away from my eyes. "My wonderful, perfect, amazing mate." There was such love in her eyes, my heart skipped several beats.

"I thought Kyle killed your mate?" A girl with long blonde hair and the same blue eyes as Rose said. Wait... They all had the same blue eyes. What?

Rose looked at me and saw my confusion. "Um" she cleared her throat, her voice still thick from crying. "Blake, these are my brothers and sisters."