Chapter 47

Rose

**8 Months Later**

"Come on, Rose, everyone is waiting!" Blake called from the bedroom.

"Give me a second!" I called back, applying bright red lipstick to my lips. I stepped back and looked in the bathroom mirror, giving myself a once over.

I was wearing black leggings under a bright green and red Christmas sweater with reindeer running across it. According to Blake it's an ugly Christmas sweater but I think it's cute. My hair fell down past my chest, it's grown surprisingly fast due to some prenatal vitamins Kelly put me on after I woke up nearly 8months ago after the pack was attacked.

I looked down at my enormous belly, running my hands over it. I smiled happily at it, and to think, I almost didn't have this.

"You seriously do that every time you pass a mirror." Blake laughed from behind me.

I laughed too, he was right. Every time I pass a mirror these days I stop and admire my growing belly. "I just can't help it! I'm too happy not to." I smiled.

"You do look extremely hot pregnant." He smiled behind me, snaking his hands around my huge waist. He leaned down and kissed my neck making me laugh at the feeling.

"Come on Sweetheart, mom made a huge Christmas Eve dinner and I am not about to get in line behind the endless pits you have for brothers." Blake pulled me out of the bathroom and to the bedroom.

"Wait, I need to put my shoes on." I said stopping him and walking over to the edge of the bed. I sat down fast, trying to get comfortable but gave up, knowing it's nearly impossible to be comfortable when you're this pregnant.

I looked down at my shoes on the floor by my feet. I sighed and leaned back on my elbows. "Blake, babe." I said in a sweet voice.

"Yes, I'll but your shoes on." Blake said, rolling his eyes. I laughed that I didn't have to ask him. It's gotten to be nearly impossible for me to even see my feet, let alone touch them. Blake has been putting my shoes on me for the past month now. I keep telling him its good practice for when the baby comes. All he does is roll his eyes and shake his head.

Blake quickly laced up my boots and grabbed my hands, pulling my up to my feet. "You ready now?" he asked, faking annoyance.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yes you big baby."

"Oh, you know you love me." Blake smiled down sweetly at me.

"Oh, I guess I do." I teased, reaching up as far as I could to kiss him. Blake bent down, our lips colliding. I don't know how many times I've kissed this man, but every single time our lips touch I get tingles that stretch all the way down to my toes. There's just no getting used to this.

"Okay if we don't go now there definitely won't be any food left." Blake said urgently. I laughed and let him lead me down the stairs of the Alpha house and to his car outside.

The weather was slightly chilly but not bad at all for December. Blake and I started driving to the Pack House instead of walking like usual due to obvious reasons. We quickly made our way to the pack house which was crowded with even more people than usual. Since the release of the people Sam was holding hostage, a lot of the families decided to officially join our pack and live here. There were only a few families left of some packs so it just made sense for them to live here. We had to reopen the old pack house to deal with the large increase in numbers and there are a few new houses in our community being built to accommodate for all the families. All in all, our back is over twice the size it was before all this mess.