Chapter~23

Roc Royal's (P.O.V)

Even though its not healthy, I still just hung back and sulked all day. Prince on the other hand wouldn't allow it so he dragged me to the movies with him and the guys and guess who he invited to tag along. Yup, Dalila. And she was having her bitchy moments because she wouldnt shut the fuck up when we was watching the movie, Insidious.

The boys and I walked out the theatre to the parking lot after it was over.

"That movie was dumb. It wasn't scary. Who ever was the one who had made that movie probable had no taste in entertainment," Dalila gave lecture.

She pranced ahead of the rest of us and I could see the group was getting annoyed with her.

"Also, my feet hurt," she whined. "Krispy Chrissy! Lets go so I can take some pictures of near by venues."

The next instant, she turned around and snapped the 100th picture. Not knowing what it was but something just snapped and it wasn't her camera.

My temper got the best of me because I snatched her camera out of her hand. "No more pictures! Im done!"

She flinched at my reaction. "Wait, what do you mean you're done?"

"You heard me. I didn't hesitated or stuttered. I don't like you. I don't want you. And I sure don't need you. And I don't know why I didn't do this a long time ago-"

"Oh really and what is that?" she gritted her teeth. Then, she gave a sarcastic laugh. "You're just saying this because of your little friend," she said emphasizing on friend, "she was a distraction. A side chick. A whore to mess around with. You don't need her and I'm glad she's gone."

The guys was standing watching me stand there in rage at Dalila's words. Even though they stood in silence that didn't stop Ray from saying something.

"Dalila he don't want you point blank," he said with a slight laugh.

She gave him an evil glare. "Sorry, you're speaking for him? Because last time I checked you can't even hold down your own girlfriends. You can speak when Clarice is back."

Ray was now mad. He was ready to say something but I beat him to it.

"Just stop!" I infered to both of them. I faced Dalila. "Its over! You're crazy, annoying and you drive me crazy."

I gave her camera back before walking passed her.

"Chres don't do this. Chres! CHRES!" I felt her small hand on my shoulder stopping me. "Chres please don't do this. I-I love you."

Tears stream from her eyes but I'm not buying it.

"Please! Please! I'll do anything. I'll give you anything. What we had was so special. Don't do this. Don't just leave it. You're the best thing that I ever had."

Now this girl needs some help and I'm doing her a favor. I left her behind to cry her fake tears.

Nila's (P.O.V)

Dead. My side jabbed me in pain as I laugh at Ray's story. Dalila needed a taste of her own medicine and Roc gave it to her good. Holding back my fits of laughter, but couldn't help it because Ray's laugh was like a donkey. What an idiot. Now I'm at home just drawing.

Laying on my stomach with my head positioned on one arm, I doodled away on my sketch book. The sound of tapping bothered me from my consintration so I sat up to see what it was. Walking to my window and opening the curtains, there stood Calvin. He gave a sheepish grin and I gave him my 'really niqqa' look. Unlocking it, I let him in.

"Hey, Nila," Calvin greeted.

"You could have just knocked at the front door," I stated obviously.