Chapter~16

Sammy's (P.O.V)

I hope yall didn't forget about me because if yall did yall some unloyal ass readers. Anyways my life is perfect. Its my last year of high school, got the sexiest baddest girl on the block and I love this trapping business. Nothing can go wrong.

I was at Aesha's crib watching some scary movie with her. We came back from school, did our homework and thought why not watch a movie. This whole time when it was playing Aesha was clinging to my arm saying its too scary while I on the other hand was getting mad. Tell me how whatchu micall it, this one bitch running from the psycho killer but she trips. And I'm sitting here trying to adjust my vision to see what she tripped on. From where I'm sitting, it looks like she trips over nothing but oxygen.

After the movie me and Aesha chilled on the coach.

"That movie was scary but thrilling," Aesha spoke in her cute Latino voice.

"It was ight," I said taking a sip out of my drink I got earlier.

"You didn't like it?"

"Its nothing much, it was just some of the little things that bothered me in the movie."

"Oh," she now giggles. "You meant the stupid parts."

"Ya, that girl that wears dem sweaters all the time had a good reason to be chopped up by that psycho." I raised my arm in defense, "but hey, you wanted to watch it and I want my babe happy. But next, time we watching a scary movie, we not watching that one," I protested as I point to the TV that was mounted on her wall.

She nodded in understanding and that's when I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her close and pecked her forehead. Kissing her cheek then lowering to her neck, I placed her on my lap. I stop to whisper something in her ear then commence on with my magic on her neck again. Laying her down on the coach I face her and Aesha was blushing and I smirk back. I worked on giving her a hickey as my hands roam freely on her hips and under her shirt. The only thing I heard were slight moans from Aesha till I heard beeping.

"My bad Sam, that's my phone," Aesha got up and took her phone off her night stand by the bed.

I glance at her and saw how she gave a disapproval face then sighed. I quickly averted my eyes when she turn off what seems to be an alarm that made the noise. 

"Babe, what was all that beeping?" I ask.

"Its nothing but I got to go do something real quick," Aesha opened her room door. "I'll be back," she said before heading out.

I don't know whats wrong with Aesha. She be always acting up lately. I don't want to come down at her with questions...well, not yet anyways. I seem to trust her at times, she've never lied to me before.

After around five minutes Aesha came back all smiley and plop on to my lap.

"Sorry about that I just forgot to do something," she explained.

I gave her a nod of understanding then we went back to cuddling and kissing on the coach. I stay for about an hour more then left to go attend business. I got to 3 Range's crib and was greeted by Montague.

"Wassup, Montague," I dapped him up and close the door behind me." Wheres Tyrone?"

"Oh, he sick. Niqqa talking bout his stomach hurting," Montague exclaim.

I followed Montague pass the kitchen down the hallway. We got to the end of the hall where there was a closed room. Montague was about to open it till some girl inside was coming out.

She was cute. She had dark brown short curly hair, dark green eyes, soft lips, milk chocolate skin and was like 5.1' with nice curves.

I observed her some more then put my eyes on Montague. Their features reassembled except he looked mad.