Chapter~24

Ray Ray's (P.O.V)

My finger tap endlessly on my lap waiting for Roc to come back with the snacks. I chilled on Roc's bed as the TV was on the sports channel, ready to go back to the football game that was on. The commercials kept on going with Flo on one of them. But my mind wasn't on the game coming back, its on Nila.

Right now she's with Prod out by the hotel pool. Imagining her naked was one thing, but making out with Prod was another. Nila's soft plump lips are probably roaming and sucked up by Prod's. Roc's window has a perfect view of the whole pool and making one little trip to it will give me enough information on what they're doing.

My brain shouts back and forth for me to do it and...do it.

I guess with my personality theres no good conscious.

Sliding off the bed, I ran to the window but before I could tear the curtans open and invade on there privacy I heard someone come in.

Turning around, it was Roc with the snacks.

"Ray somethings up with you. Whats outside?" Roc questioned as he put the skittles and hot fries down.

I rubbed my neck shrugging. "Nothing," I looked over my shoulders then back to him. "I thought I heard Prod calling me from outside."

"Really? Lemme ask then." He was making his way to the window now.

"No wait!"

He turned laughing. "Whassup witchu? This your third time to window."

There is no reason to hide how I feel with Roc. I sat back on the bed and sighed. Roc stood infront of me with patience.

"I think I like, Nila," I sighed.

"Thats it?" He laughed some more.

"Whatchu mean is that it? I don't know what to do. That's Prods girl."

"Do you really like her?"

I sucked my teeth. "Yes I like her and I can't stand thinking about Prod and Nila kissing and shit like that."

Roc just shrugged. "Don't stress over that. Prod and Nila don't seem like they'll be together for to long."

"Whatchu mean?"

He sat on the bed also, opening one of the bag of chips. The long silence was killing me. Before I was two point six seconds from hitting him he continued.

"They always fighting with each other," Roc enlightened me.

Going back to those times, they had always argued a lot. Roc smirked. Maybe because my face was filled with relief. Putting the volume up, we continue with the football game. I grabbed the chips. I searched around but couldn't find what I was looking for.

"Roc?" He raise his brow at me. "Where the drinks at?"

"Damn," he muttered, realizing he forgot the beverages.

"You might as well go get then," I waved off.

Roc sucked his teeth. "Damn, thats that journey."

°°°°°°°°°°

After the game me and Roc chilled in the kitchen. He focused on his phone while I ate my taco on the counter. With a loud slam, Nila and Prod came in arguing. Just what the doctor ordered.

The next day wasn't so great. They was on the coach making out. It made me sick to my stomach of the sight of it. I don't know if I'm taking this the right way because later that day I bumped passed Prod. And it wasn't no brush pass. It was a good shove to the shoulder that could have badly bruised him. Prod winced in pain asking what's my problem, but I ignored him.

Mistake haters for fans

~lovaboss