Chapter 3

*Karina's POV*

I followed Justin to my room and he came to one door and opened it. I was speechless it was purple and white and it had a full bathroom connected to it.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes it's beautiful." I gasped.

"Ok I'm glad you liked it... and oh I'm sorry for calling you a bitch earlier." he said sadly.

"Uh It's ok I guess." I said without looking at him while I unpack.

"I'm sorry to put a wall between you and your dad I heard he didn't call for a year..I'm sorry." he said.

"Uh don't feel uncomfortable he has been like that since he and my mom split." I said while I tear fell down my face.

"Ok I will leave you to pack it's only 11:00 in the morning." he said and left.

I finished packing and looked outside and saw a huge pool and I was amazed because I really wanted to go in so I put on my black draped push up bikini and got a towel and headed downstairs. I saw Justin, and 2 more guys were talking in the kitchen. 

"Dad I'm going swimming." and went to the kitchen first to get a soda.

I heard the 2 guys and Justin starring at me up and down, especially Justin ugh of course. 

"Karina meet Chaz and Ryan my friends." Justin said.

"Nice to meet you." I said while smiling. 

"Justin I'm going in the pool." I said. 

"Wait up, I'm coming in also." he said.

"ugh.... great I hope he doesn't have cooties." i said to myself.

I went outside and decided to suntan first. As I was laying down suntanning I felt something cold and slimy pour down from the roof.

"HHAHAHAHAH" Justin, Chaz, and Ryan Laughed.

"WHAT..THE FUCK JUSTIN!!! YOUR SO DEAD YOU ASSHOLE" I screamed as they went down and looked at e and started laughing at me again.

"I thought you were going into the pool, what happened? he said chuckling.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY" i said.

Just then Justin grabbed me and put over his shoulder and walked towards the pool.

"JUSTI I SWEAR IF YOU JUMP IN I WILL KILL..YOU" I said slapping his back.

He then jumped into the pool followed by Chaz and Ryan.

I just ignored them and got out of the pool.

"Hey where are you going?" Justin asked.

"It's none of your business." i replied harshly.

*Justin POV*

I saw Karina walk out of the pool with one word and I waited 10 minutes and decided to follow her.

I opened her door and I saw her wearing only her bra and panties. She was so hot.

"uhh hmm.." I said.

"OMFG what are you doing here get out." She said in shock.

I just smirked and she covered her self with a towel. And she was so pissed at me.

"I just wanted to tell you dinner is ready your dad is downstairs waiting for us." he said.

" I'll be down in a minute." she said and I agreed and went down stairs.

*Karina POV*

"I'll be down in a minute." I said and he just nodded and went downstairs.

"I put on my Pj's which included a grey crop top and some booty shorts that were too short. My crop top showed my bellybutton and my belly piercing. I put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs to eat dinner.

I sat down and ate my pizza until I spotted Justin was checking me out and then he winked at me.

"what?" I asked him.

"Nothing just your so sexy." he smirked.

"Perv" I said while nodding my head.

"Justin don't hit on my daughter." dad said while eating his pizza with Kenny.

"Karina I need to talk to you about your modeling career that your going to start ok?" dad said.

"what, I'm going to model?" i said confusingly.

"Yes and I already said you would so there's no turning back." Dad said.

"woo! she is going to model.. dang I wanna see that!" Justin said.

Me and dad and Kenny just chuckled.

"I'm going to watch a movie." I said while going to the living room.

I put the movie on and started to text Kyle.

Me: Hey :)

Kyle: Hey how's Cali?

Me: No bad but annoying sometimes.

Kyle: What's annoying.

Me: Bieber

Kyle: Lol I feel bad for you, is he hitting on you?

Me: Yes every fucking day!

Kyle: Is he hot?

Me: lol A little *smirk*

Kyle: Don't be making out. ;)

Me: Who knows.. maybe;)

Kyle: I thought you hated him?

Me: I do but he is soo hot!

Kyle: ok igtg  to soccer practice bye;) 

Me: Bye!! miss you <3

Kyle: Miss you too!

I ended the convo with my brother until Justin came and sat next to me.

"what we watching?" he asked.

"Actually I'm watching Pretty Little Liars." I said.

"well I'm watching with you so get comfortable." he said smirking.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

The we both fell asleep....