Chapter 10

Karina's POV

*Morning*

I cried myself to sleep last night after the incident that Justin fucking Bastard pulled on me like how could he? After all we've been through, was it something I did in the relationship? Maybe is was him, I don't really know right now.

I checked twitter and Instagram, until I came across a picture on Justin Insta. There he was partying with Kendall Jenner and one other picture of him grabbing Kendall's butt, ugh I can't believe him!

Then I started crying a little and my dad called me.

Phone covo*

Dad: He sweetie I need to tell you something...

me: ok what is it?

Dad: Well I got married...

Me: what?! Really??

Dad: Yes! Here in the bahamas!

Me: Wait...I thought you were in a hotel?

Dad: Well me and Jessica decided to just get married in the bahamas and spend our honeymoon there too!

Me: Well I'm happy for you and mom.

Dad: Mom? your calling her mom?

Me: Yes dad she's like another mom to me.

Dad: I'm so proud of you, baby.How are you a Justin?

Me: Ummm..not so well.

Dad: Hey what did he do now?

Me: Cheat on me and tell me were not a good couple so we broke up.

Dad: well there are plenty of good guys out there Igtg so be careful and I'm coming back in 3 days! Love you!

Me: ok love you too!      

End of phone convo**

I got up from bed and did the morning routine like the usual and went downstairs.

I ate bacon and pancakes I made. YUM!

I checked my messages and missed calls.

I was shocked that I saw 42 messages from Justin and 54 missed calls fro him too.

OH my Lord he called me that many times, wow! I wasn't gonna bother to call or interact with him in any way. He was the one who broke up with me, and I should move on too.

I was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top and grey sweatpants that had Nike written on them and a nike sign. Also tie dye socks and a sexy messy bun. I was looking fab! LMFAO!

I decided to go to Starbucks. I put on my black roshe runs and  I got my keys and Hopped into my White Range Rover And drove.

I put on the radio.

"What do you mean" By Justin Bieber was on.

"R U serious ugh..he's everywhere!" I said.

But I still listened.

I arrived at starbucks.

I walked in and ordered a medium caramel frapp.

I was walking to my seat and as I got there I bumped into someone causing the person to spill their drink on me.

Oh and guess who it was.... Justin.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean..." he stopped until he saw me.

"of course"

"oh its you, sorry."