Chapter 24

We were on our way to our parents house, we called Pattie, Jeremy, Erin, Jazzy, Jackson, dad and Jessica to my parents house. Me and Justin were driving. Jackson was still at my parents house since he was sleeping there. "Are you excited to tell them" Justin asked.

"Yes I am but I'm also nervous since we just got engaged and now were having a second child, maybe it's too much." I said. 

"Babe it will be okay they will be very happy that were having another baby." Justin said calming me down a little. 

"I hope they will." I said. 

"Babe are you sure you want to go because if your not feeling well we can drive back?" 

"No Justin i'm fine." I said chuckling.

"Ok babe." he said while putting one hand on my small belly. "I can wait to meet you." he said while rubbing it.

"I love you." I said. "I love you too and Jackson and this little unborn baby." Justin said.

In a couple of minutes we got to Dad and Mom's house, everyone was already there eating and watching a football game while the kids were running around the house. 

"Hi everyone!" I said as they all looked back. 

"Hey Karina, hey Justin." dad said as the group went up to us.

"Well we all have some news again." I said as I looked up at Justin. They all had confused looks on their faces.

"well as you all know were engaged and now were pregnant again!" I yelled.

"Omg!! Really? Are you both serious?" everyone asked as they gasped.

"Yeah we found out yesterday." Justin said. 

"Thats amazing!" Pattie said as we all hugged.

"Where's Jackson I need to tell him the news." I said. "The kids are all in the playroom." Pattie said. Me and Justin went up there and entered the door. "MOMMY! DADDY!" Jackson said while hugging our legs. Justin picked him up. "SISSY!" Sophie yelled as she hugged me as I bent down. "Hey baby girl are you having fun with the kids?." I asked. "Yes!" she answered.

Then, Jazzy andJackson came running towards me and Justin. Jazzy was 10 and Jackson was 8 years old. "We have to tell you all something especially you Jackson." Justin said.

"Mommy is going to have another baby!" I said. 

"Yay!" They all said.

"Where is it?" Jackson asked. "Well it's in mommy's tummy right now but it will be here in 9 months." I said.

"That's a long time!" Jackson said. Me and Justin chuckled. "Do you want a sister or a brother?" Justin asked jackson. "SISTER!" jackson yelled. "I want one too buddy, but we will have to wait and see in couple of weeks." Justin said. I laughed and we went down stairs to eat and watch the football game. 

Pattie and Mom were cooking Dinner as Dad and Jeremy were cooking steak outside on their porch since we were eating outside. 

I went and helped them set up dinner inside. I was making salad. I set up the table outside and put some of the food on the table. "Baby I'm so happy." Justin said as he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "I am too." I said smiling and turning around kissing him on the lips.

I got the kids downstairs and fed them as all of us were eating. I fed Jackson, Mom fed Sophie, and Pattie fed Jackson, and Erin fed Jazzy. 

It was a happy family event. I remembered that this wasn't the whole family...my other mom and Kyle. I was getting emotional so I excused myself from the table and went to my old room that I use to sleep in and sat on the bed thinking about them. I can't believe that dad won't invite them after I asked him to, he says he doesn't want anything to do with mom. A few tears fell down my face but someone caught them...it was Justin. "Baby why are you upset, you can't be upset while your pregnant thats bad for the baby." Justin said.