Chapter 31

~1 week later~

I was driving to my house that Justin was technically living in right now, but anyways I was driving there to pick up Jackson and Emma from him since it's my week. I was frustrated because honestly I missed Justin we split for a month now, Dad and all his friends have been telling me he's been home and hasn't drank since I left and it was surprising because whenever Justin goes to clubs he drinks and I am actually proud of him and I sorta want him back but I had to wait.

I was currently pulling up into my long driveway and gate, got out of the car and headed towards the door. I knocked and waited for the answer. Just then Justin opened the door, his hair was messy and he looked tired. It was almost 9:00am and I think I came too early. 

"Hey, come in , Emma's still sleeping." he said making a path so I could come in. 

"MOMMY! Your here!" Jackson yelled as he jumped into my arms still in his pjs probably running around the house. "Hi Jax! How was daddy's place?" I asked curiously.

"It was good, we went bowling with daddy and Emma." He said as Justin smiled in his basketball shorts, shirtless showing his abs.

"Go play, I need to talk to mommy." Justin said.

"Ok daddy!" Jackson said running up the long staircase down the hall.

"So...what do you wanna talk about, Justin?" I asked crossing my arms. "Come sit, we need a serious talk about our relationship." he said seriously as me and him sat down. 

"Here it goes again..." I spat rolling my eyes.

"I'm serious we need to figure us out, and where we stand." he said.

"Ok, go on." I signed. "Anyways, I really miss you Karina and so do our kids, Jackson keeps on asking me why we don't live together anymore and sometimes he would cry about it." Justin said. "And I really need you, I need you to come back to me, I promise I won't ever, and I mean never leave you with the kids alone all day, I won't go clubbing and I will come home. I truly miss you Karina, please I'm so sorry." Justin said. "And to be honest I feel like shit without you, you make me complete, and I love you so fucking much, i'm so sorry." Justin said as his voice cracked and he put his head in his hands.

I swear I was about to cry, there were actual tears in my eyes. "Justin...I love you too." I said rubbing his back as he still had his head in his hands. 

"So you'll take me back?" He asked with tears in his eyes too. "Yes I will, I missed you too." I said with a smile.

He then hugged me and we shared a passionate kiss. "I.Love.You." he said between kisses. " I promise I won't ever leave you, you are my wife and I respect you, I know I had made mistakes in the past but I regret them. I love you so fucking much Karina Samantha Braun!" he said picking me up and spinning me around.

"I love you too so much!" I said chuckling. 

~~~~~~

THE END! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST FAN-FICTION! YES THIS IS MY FIRST! I AM PROUD OF IT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO CONFUSED AND OVERWHELMED ABOUT THIS GOD DAMN BOOK! LOL I AM FINALLY FINISHED! THERE WILL BE NO SEQUAL!

MY NEXT BOOK I WILL BE STARTING EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW! IM NOT SURE BUT I AM UPLOADING CHAPTER 1 EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW TOO! GO CHECK IT OUT! LOVE YOU GUYS! BYE!